Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 25, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
I saw it yesterday. Best Marvel movie ever. Everything was just fucking amazing and on point. I want to go see it again. I was like :stressed: the entire 2hrs and 15 mins. Can?t wait for the sequel but they will be back in May in Avengers: Infinity War. They will go to Wakanda. Ugh. I can?t wait for that. Black Panther slayed me from the beginning to the end and even the end credits scenes.
im mad Avengers is TRICKING me to go see their mess
:melmel:

Never watched those movies

'ology

Quote from: 1RIG on February 25, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
I saw it yesterday. Best Marvel movie ever. Everything was just fucking amazing and on point. I want to go see it again. I was like :stressed: the entire 2hrs and 15 mins. Can?t wait for the sequel but they will be back in May in Avengers: Infinity War. They will go to Wakanda. Ugh. I can?t wait for that. Black Panther slayed me from the beginning to the end and even the end credits scenes.
im mad Avengers is TRICKING me to go see their mess
:melmel:

Never watched those movies

I'll watch online lol
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

ssw4919

Ma Lo

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to call you later I haven't forgot just been busy

FlowerBomb

QuoteNow that practically everyone has had a fair chance to experience Black Panther in all its cinematic glory, fans of the film are already scrambling for some hints at a sequel. Angela Bassett, who portrays Queen Ramonda in the film, recently shared some of her own fan theories for what we could expect from a second Black Panther installment while on the American Black Film Festival Honors red carpet.

When asked by The Root whether there will be a sequel, Bassett replied, "I didn't die," with a hearty laugh, following with, "Absolutely have to. The queen lives." There hasn't been any official confirmation yet, but Marvel Studios President Keith Feige told Variety that, "Panther has been around for more than half a century in the comic books and there are many, many stories to tell." Bassett definitely seems to agree that the story is far from over. "We have no more herb left. Shuri, Shuri will figure it out. My daughter will figure it out," she said (Erik Killmonger burns all the herbs, which give the Black Panther his supersenses).

:gorlonfire:

Zabi.

Finally got to see the movie this weekend, it slayed.  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

That United Nations scenes at the end  :stressed: great message that all world leaders should share their resources together.

Lupita slayed. Danai also slayed.

Chadwick omffff  :ohwow:

Michael B Jordan also slayed, but why is he always playing the hood nigga in these movies? Nnnn

And that girlfriend he was kissing in the beginning at the ambulance/museum, did we ever see her again? I don't remember seeing her in the rest of the movie

GRAND

Quote from: Zabi. on February 27, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

Michael B Jordan also slayed, but why is he always playing the hood nigga in these movies? Nnnn

b

what other movie has he played HOOD in?

Zabi.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 27, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
Quote from: Zabi. on February 27, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

b

what other movie has he played HOOD in?

He doesn't?

:omgwatshappening:

My bad, I'm not too familiar with his work. Great actor tho and I would suck his dick.