Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on February 27, 2018, 09:07:34 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 27, 2018, 09:04:49 PM
Michael is a competent actor, but putting him alongside all those drama school trained actors was a mistake

He had the second to most important role in the film and delivered the weakest performance

dddfdffdfdfdfdfd

i agree, i just dont wanna sound like a snob  :kii: :kii:

Daniel Kal'  from Get out was the weakest to me or most forgettable, i should say.

yet you always manage too
You nor that coon you are always cosigning are the authority on what good acting is or how it should look

school doesnt translate to good acting ...experience and ability to challenge oneself does

but our sista Taraji still gets dragged because of the types of characters she plays vs her performances

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

yummy

Insulting Tarig and I won't make that weight come off or bring your mother back.

Now let this be my last time addressing your slow ass.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on February 27, 2018, 09:00:50 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on February 27, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
He plays the same character but it?s ok
He does great at them
I?d rather someone master a role and shit
Than be diverse and a fool
he pretty much plays himself to an extent but thats just how film is overall. The stage and broadway is the arena where you really have to become a completely different person unlike yourself. In THAT sense it's a greater challenge, but obviously they're both very difficult.
I agree 100%

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 27, 2018, 09:33:24 PM
Insulting Tarig and I won't make that weight come off or bring your mother back.

Now let this be my last time addressing your slow ass.

CCVVCXCVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBNBBBBBN

Kalifornia.

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 27, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
Michael is a competent actor, but putting him alongside all those drama school trained actors was a mistake

He had the second to most important role in the film and delivered the weakest performance

dddfdffdfdfdfdfd

Daniel Kal'  from Get out was the weakest to me or most forgettable, i should say.

You nor that coon you are always cosigning are the authority on what good acting is or how it should look

school doesnt translate to good acting ...experience and ability to challenge oneself does

but our sista Taraji still gets dragged because of the types of characters she plays vs her performances

As if LisaRaye and her one dimensional acting is anything to write home about

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Mays. on February 27, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 27, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

dddfdffdfdfdfdfd

As if LisaRaye and her one dimensional acting is anything to write home about

There is general bad acting

and good acting deemed bad because of personal grievances

lets not get into JANS and how her ape like presence falls flat on screen

Different

Young

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 27, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

dddfdffdfdfdfdfd

I'd GLADLY be the "weakest" of that bunch, as they're extraordinary IMO, but he did a really good job overall, with his heartfelt scenes toward the end. Honestly he slayed that much harder than the whole evil thing  :dead:

!!! I didn't need him

I wish they fed into the betrayal thing though

I thought eventually black panther would kill him lolz
or had Danai kill him

GRAND

Quote from: M'Baku on February 27, 2018, 10:52:40 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 27, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

dddfdffdfdfdfdfd

I'd GLADLY be the "weakest" of that bunch, as they're extraordinary IMO, but he did a really good job overall, with his heartfelt scenes toward the end. Honestly he slayed that much harder than the whole evil thing  :dead:

!!! I didn't need him

or had Danai kill him
they will never kill a main character first film  :plzstop:

I would've got a refund

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 27, 2018, 10:53:56 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on February 27, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

dddfdffdfdfdfdfd

!!! I didn't need him

or had Danai kill him
they will never kill a main character first film  :plzstop:

I would've got a refund
sdd
I know but I would?ve love to see my sis lash that fag

b7

dddfdffdfdfdfdfd

!!! I didn't need him

dfffggggg yea i love him but unless they?re gonna dig into that treason in the sequel, then it?s all pointless.   

b7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different