Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

Quote from: Navy&Cream. on March 05, 2018, 03:35:31 PM
:omf:

I still haven?t see it. Initially I wanted to wait until the theaters died down. I don?t like going to the movies sitting next to strangers, ppl kicking my chair, ppl SHOUTING and talking during the movie etc.

And I just really haven?t had time. I?ll probably go this coming weekend.

I went for a 3rd time yesterday and the theater was PACKED like it was opening weekend.
there was actually a line

ya rock muh world.

That Noreaster storm mess canceled me and big sis's plans this wknd.

We're trying again on the 17th.

She's decided to use the extra time to get an African pattern outfit for the mess ssfbsbsfbfsbfsb

imma keep it low key but more power to goddess. i'll probably wear a pendant or something. just a touch of the motherland :blessed:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

I?m really happy it?s THIS film

Ugh

I love us forreal 

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on March 05, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
Quote from: rep Queenz like Supreme. on March 05, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
That Noreaster storm mess canceled me and big sis's plans this wknd.

We're trying again on the 17th.

She's decided to use the extra time to get an African pattern outfit for the mess ssfbsbsfbfsbfsb

imma keep it low key but more power to goddess. i'll probably wear a pendant or something. just a touch of the motherland :blessed:

L:SDKFE"LFEJFLECE:"cf
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:woohoo:

ya rock muh world.

ssw4919

Quote from: Navy&Cream. on March 05, 2018, 03:43:19 PM
Quote from: fresh on March 05, 2018, 03:41:18 PM
Quote from: Navy&Cream. on March 05, 2018, 03:35:31 PM
:omf:

I still haven?t see it. Initially I wanted to wait until the theaters died down. I don?t like going to the movies sitting next to strangers, ppl kicking my chair, ppl SHOUTING and talking during the movie etc.

And I just really haven?t had time. I?ll probably go this coming weekend.

I went for a 3rd time yesterday and the theater was PACKED like it was opening weekend.
there was actually a line
see no ma?am

On second thought maybe I?ll catch a matinee mess during the week while everyone?s at work.

I tried that last week and we couldn't get two seats together except on the front row.  :omgwatshappening:

Had to reschedule for two showings later (which was also nearly full).  I was pissed but also happy the movie was still selling out.  Book your seat early.

ssw4919

fresh

Kurama

Kurama

fdffff

yeah his performance was pretty fuckin dreadful. I really just wanted the white man to be sole villain after the first few lines.

GRAND

Ok

Someone send this boy back where he came from before I drag Brit

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on March 08, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
fdffff

yeah his performance was pretty fuckin dreadful. I really just wanted the white man to be sole villain after the first few lines.

vvvvvvvvvvvssksijdndmdm

"I want the throne!"

:rudone:

yummy

I still get hot when I think about him choking that old lady tho

That shit was sexy