Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

March 24, 2018, 08:46:01 PM #1080 Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 08:46:18 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: 1RIG on March 24, 2018, 08:43:01 PM
Avatar was visually stunning but ch

Damn ..

:diddraispoot:
!!!!

:nowgorl:

District 9 >>>>

But, word of mouth and the whole SLAVERY, ALIEN VICTIMS!!!! thing really helped that movie

People love to relive slavery, not sure why

Young

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 24, 2018, 08:42:10 PM
Avatar "only"made 700 million in the US but made 2 billion worldwide

Black panther will probably top that domestically, it's already at 600 million but it's only at 500 million WW

Is panth? flopping a bit ww? :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

This movie is really awesome guys and dark knight is horrible not sure how it was the highest

GRAND

Quote from: Young on March 24, 2018, 08:46:11 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 24, 2018, 08:42:10 PM
Avatar "only"made 700 million in the US but made 2 billion worldwide

Black panther will probably top that domestically, it's already at 600 million but it's only at 500 million WW

Is panth? flopping a bit ww? :uhh:
xnxnnxn

1.2 billion in month is no one's flop

It's #14 in the top grossing movies of all time and the only movie in recent time ahead of it is star wars and fast and furious

It'll go top 10

But yeah the girls don't really care for their blacks around the globe  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Rxxf

Is Blank Panther in ALL theaters across the globe... given the film the opportunity to book more?
That does much a difference.
BRANDY

yummy

I'm interested in seeing the cultural changes this is going to lead to

I refuse to believe all this "representation" talk was just a selling point for the movie

Young

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 24, 2018, 09:00:40 PM
I'm interested in seeing the cultural changes this is going to lead to

I refuse to believe all this "representation" talk was just a selling point for the movie

Oh i definitely believe it?s gonna do wonders for us

Navyman

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 24, 2018, 08:46:01 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 24, 2018, 08:43:01 PM
Avatar was visually stunning but ch

Damn ..

:diddraispoot:
!!!!

:nowgorl:

District 9 >>>>

But, word of mouth and the whole SLAVERY, ALIEN VICTIMS!!!! thing really helped that movie

People love to relive slavery, not sure why
:ermm:

Young

Young

b7

Quote from: Nick'Challa on March 24, 2018, 08:47:03 PM
This movie is really awesome guys and dark knight is horrible not sure how it was the highest
:mmyulost:

Dark knight slayed. Wait a minute now

It was much better than the 3rd installment although i like Anne Hathaway or whatever