Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 30, 2018, 09:52:17 PM
It has passed the avengers original gross but it has yet to pass its adjusted growth(for prices of today.

And this has been THE film everyone has been waiting on. When it does BP numbers it won't be a shock hun. BP success was the one unprecedented... this been the one since 2012...
v

I just wanna see it blow it out the water like you girls claimed will happen

:scrumptious:

Kalifornia.

I know people have been waiting on this Avengers movie, but I feel like the Whites are gonna be extra just to spite BP.  :dead:

Navyman

Quote from: StarKitty on March 30, 2018, 11:37:54 PM
I know people have been waiting on this Avengers movie, but I feel like the Whites are gonna be extra just to spite BP.  :dead:
They are trust me on the comic board I visit their racists ass don't like the fact that black people are gloating over BP and some dissing  the MCU as a whole(case in point in this thread) etc... It irritates me tbh and I'm black. IDC either way

BP is my favorite superhero, and I'm a MCU stan. So win, win for me
:letsmessfag:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on March 30, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
:ohwow: gonna be one of the first ones in line at the  theater
n

glad someone's going lmao!!  this aint gon quite DO what Black Panther is on it's way to doing
:butwait!:

the guys and girls have already spent their hard earned coin all up n through Feb' and March, and wont be returning to the movies in late April for this bullshit. not in the way ya'll think lolz

b7

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 30, 2018, 09:52:17 PM
It has passed the avengers original gross but it has yet to pass its adjusted growth(for prices of today.

And this has been THE film everyone has been waiting on
. When it does BP numbers it won't be a shock hun. BP success was the one unprecedented... this been the one since 2012...
n

no, that would be black panther hun. it's a tough act to follow just two months after

b7

Quote from: NATHAN. on March 30, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
SDSSDSDSDSSDDSD
SD
S
SD
SD
DSDS
D

D
S
the comments people be leaving when they post her with that fucking 9 year old  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

FlowerBomb

The new Avengers movie will def match and or outgross Black Panther, but the impact and critical acclaim won't be as good.

b7

Quote from: Guilty on March 31, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
The new Avengers movie will def match and or outgross Black Panther, but the impact and critical acclaim won't be as good.
they should have built more anticipation and wait a couple more months. July or something

the opening weekend might come close but dass' it
:scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

I don't even care if it books BP, The Avenegers have had a longer history and  much bigger fanbase behind it, it's got ALL the superhero's in the movie :dead:
For BP to come out to book out the gate like it did, the reviews and critical acclaim it got, the records it broke? :dead: :uhh:
Those white nerds will never talk down on black super-hero's again, especially since the second movie has been confirmed.

b7

:fuming:

Black coin >>>>>

We ain?t COMING to see it and that?s final, king.

FlowerBomb

QuoteThe news hardly comes as a surprise, considering the movie has been such a massive box office hit. But it turns out Black Panther 2 was already in the works even before the groundbreaking superhero movie hit cinemas in February 2018.
?Nothing specific to reveal [about the sequel], other than to say we absolutely will do that,? Feige told Entertainment Weekly.

?One of the favourite pastimes at Marvel Studios is sitting around on a Part One and talking and dreaming about what we would do in a Part Two. There have been plenty of those conversations as we were putting together the first Black Panther. We have ideas and a pretty solid direction on where we want to head with the second one.?

And what about any spin-off movies? Could any of our favourite Black Panther characters get their own standalone stories?

?I think Shuri?s astounding, and you?ll see much more of her in our universe,? he said. ?Okoye, I think I?d watch three action films just Okoye. I?m not saying we?re doing that, but I?m saying that we?re intrigued by them. Frankly, as I?ve said before, finishing these first 22 movies is really all we?re thinking about at this point.?

Shuri is, of course, main character T?Challa?s incredibly smart teenage sister and the princess of Wakanda, played by Letitia Wright. And Okoye, played by Danai Gurira, serves as the leader of the all-female special forces of Wakanda.

There?s a big leap from ?intrigued by the idea? to ?definitely making a movie?, but it certainly sounds like Shuri and Okoye spin-off movies are being considered as a serious possibility.

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: