Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

BigDawg

Some of that success has got to be attributed to BP tho, that is why they bumped up the premiere of Infinity.

Navyman

Quote from: BigDawg on March 31, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Some of that success has got to be attributed to BP tho, that is why they bumped up the premiere of Infinity.
No it is not, quit spreading that Ill lie.
1.They bumped it up because it was going to be released internationally a week before like always but, this film contains major deaths and they didint want spoilers out their a full week before.
2. And Fox studios moved Deadpool from June to the 3rd week in May, which would cut their audience and the legs of the movie by a couple of weeks so they needed to put space between two major superhero movies(I'm going to see both, but a lot of fans won't be able to see both back to back like that in a short time span. Someone is gonna miss out, most likely DP).

GRAND

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 31, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
No it is not, quit spreading that Ill lie.
1.They bumped it up because it was going to be released internationally a week before like always but, this film contains major deaths and they didint want spoilers out their a full week before.
2. And Fox studios moved Deadpool from June to the 3rd week in May, which would cut their audience and the legs of the movie by a couple of weeks so they needed to put space between two major superhero movies(I'm going to see both, but a lot of fans won't be able to see both back to back like that in a short time span. Someone is gonna miss out, most likely DP).
hope all lies

Navyman

I can't wait for them to snatch this comic opening weekend from Avengers 1 and go on to shit on everything else.
:blessed:

ssw4919

Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
:fuming:

Black coin >>>>>

We ain?t COMING to see it and that?s final, king.

We will because Wakanda will be featured.

b7

lmao!!!  YEA

b7

Quote from: M'Baku on March 31, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
N

Gorl
:kii:

These excuses! Is it me in Brandy threads? I?m shivering

This shit gon FLOP to its standards like i said so and that?s final

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
lmao!!!  YEA
As if some of Black Panther success didn't come from the MCU built in loyal fanbase LMFAO!
WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY BABY.
:jackiessales:

AIDS

Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
lmao!!!  YEA
It?s NOT LMAO!!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on March 31, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
N

Gorl
:kii:

These excuses! Is it me in Brandy threads? I?m shivering

This shit gon FLOP to its standards like i said so and that?s final

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd