Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 31, 2018, 05:49:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 31, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Some of that success has got to be attributed to BP tho, that is why they bumped up the premiere of Infinity.
lmao!!!  YEA
As if some of Black Panther success didn't come from the MCU built in loyal fanbase LMFAO!
WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY BABY.
:jackiessales:
def not

80% of folks that supported.. did so because of the black cast.. race reviews and star studded cast

BP is def gonna play in IW favor
Just stop 

yummy

Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on March 31, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
N

Gorl
:kii:

These excuses! Is it me in Brandy threads? I?m shivering

This shit gon FLOP to its standards like i said so and that?s final

GFCJKL<bvguiolcmncmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnx

Navyman

Quote from: M'Baku on March 31, 2018, 09:04:04 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on March 31, 2018, 05:49:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 31, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Some of that success has got to be attributed to BP tho, that is why they bumped up the premiere of Infinity.
lmao!!!  YEA
As if some of Black Panther success didn't come from the MCU built in loyal fanbase LMFAO!
WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY BABY.
:jackiessales:
def not

80% of folks that supported.. did so because of the black cast.. race reviews and star studded cast

BP is def gonna play in IW favor
Just stop
:uhh: :uhh:
FOH.
Marvel MCU movies been minimum to a billion plus on multiple films in their franchise since the introduction of the Avengers WITHOUT THE MAJORITY BLACK AUDIENCE and the fanbase wasn't going to let this one do any less, just like the upcoming franchises won't either.

GRAND

Navyman

Their is like deadass hella cults based off this shit. When I was in the military me and fellow co-workers with our spouses used to all go and talk about all of it and what's going to happen in the upcoming films right after. :plzstop: :plzstop:

I done met hella friends/associates off of opening sold out nights based off this shit lmao. Really think yall running something.
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Navyman

GRAND

And Stop lying

The only films to make a billion are black panther avengers and Captain America

:usureuok:

b7

SSDSDDSDSDSSDDSDSSD so many people went to see black panther that had no idea what the fuck Marvel even is :kii: PLEA'

if i told em it was DC or BET, they wouldn't have known the damn diff' lolz. 

GRAND

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 31, 2018, 09:17:17 PM
And girl you not even worth it, be glad ur... nvm
:usuresis:
FAGGOT I don't mind LASHING a Ci

That movie is going to FLOP

GRAND

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 31, 2018, 09:16:11 PM
Their is like deadass hella cults based off this shit. When I was in the military me and fellow co-workers with our spouses used to all go and talk about all of it and what's going to happen in the upcoming films right after. :plzstop: :plzstop:

I done met hella friends/associates off of opening sold out nights based off this shit lmao. Really think yall running something.
:plzstop: :plzstop:
v

GRAND

b7

DXKDXKDLFFD'FF
DFD
F

CULTS! POTIONS! group discussion-a!

doesn't matter babe. this Avenger shit is dead on arrival lmao