Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

:
Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 04, 2018, 05:37:33 PM
:ATLcameo: Soot Panther isn?t seeing Infinity War. Am sorry guys
These niggers are late and pissed.
:jackiessales:

b7

n
please. Infinity was cute and definitely made me wanna watch the last two Thor movies and some other mess of
the Galaxy for sure, but it wasn't quite as gripping or stunning as BP is. And the acting and storyline in BP is unmatched IMO  :oof:

b7

q
InSHITiny bore just aint ever measuring up, huh? hey babe!! lolz

FlowerBomb

Yh there was nothing exciting about "Infinity" except the action scenes :dead:
And even those were.... underwhelming, not the Hulk suffering PTSD half the movie
cheap selves.

b7

ffggfgfgffggg Loved SpiderMan and Ironman together tho. very ... interesting dynamic. Gave me a sean cody/Maverickmen tea

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on June 05, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
ffggfgfgffggg Loved SpiderMan and Ironman together tho. very ... interesting dynamic. Gave me a sean cody/Maverickmen tea
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 05, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
ssssssssssssssssssssss

Bingo! ... a billionaire ?playboy? dressin? a high school boy in skin tight suits.

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on June 05, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
n
please. Infinity was cute and definitely made me wanna watch the last two Thor movies and some other mess of
the Galaxy for sure, but it wasn't quite as gripping or stunning as BP is. And the acting and storyline in BP is unmatched IMO  :oof:
yeah  :plzstop:

def gone see some Thor mess