Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
whew papa legba I command to bring forth a strong Carribean WIND and rain

HJGHDGHDHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTYYYYYYYYYYTEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWEQQQ

Obumafe is PISSED :guys:

MelMel

Quote from: Shuji HOE on June 06, 2018, 03:59:38 PM
Maybe you should go a couple MORE times :plzstop: :receipts:

Infinity GODS - $1,967,294,845   
NIGGER Panther - $1,345,438,374   
wow Infinity Gods hit 2 billion, just the fourth movie ever to do so  :ohwow:

Navyman

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 05, 2018, 09:38:07 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on June 05, 2018, 09:28:51 PM
Scarlet Witch was the only good thing about that Battle in Wakanda. IW played themselves
no ma'am ... sis is always restraining her damn self, getting her ass whooped, and then coming out with a big burst of power

bitch if you don't really wanna MESS then don't fckn suit up. sick of her
Znankskskwkwkwkwk
She came through this time, all that matters. :lopsided:

Navyman

Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 05, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

cap phagg .."oh I know a place!".. like you got a spare key to the mess  :uhh:
!!!!!! :uhh:
FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.
Take that mess up to Assgard or w/e it's called.
They had the fight in the fucking forest. The place got nowhere near destroyed. And Asgard is gone, Hela and Surtur destroyed it in Ragnarok.
:plzstop:

Navyman

Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
QuoteMarvel?s Black Panther is now ranked as the best movie of all-time on Rotten Tomatoes. After spending 24 years stuck in development hell, Black Panther ? directed by Ryan Coogler and based on a script Coogler co-wrote with screenwriter Joe Robert Cole ? is breaking all sorts of records, box office and otherwise; no matter how high it goes, it just continues to climb higher and higher.
:stressed:
This fabricated mess

Navyman

Quote from: Shuji HOE on June 06, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
Let's review the numbers...

Infinity GODS - $1,967,294,845    
SOOT Panther - $1,345,438,374    

WOO  :receipts:
:feelinmyself:

Sinpool

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
QuoteMarvel?s Black Panther is now ranked as the best movie of all-time on Rotten Tomatoes. After spending 24 years stuck in development hell, Black Panther ? directed by Ryan Coogler and based on a script Coogler co-wrote with screenwriter Joe Robert Cole ? is breaking all sorts of records, box office and otherwise; no matter how high it goes, it just continues to climb higher and higher.
:stressed:
This fabricated mess

QuoteBlack Panther is now the highest-rated movie of all-time on review-aggregate website Rotten Tomatoes. Marvel?s film currently has a 97 percent score based on 310 reviews ? 300 ?fresh?, 10 ?rotten? ? which tops Victor Fleming?s The Wizard of Oz. The iconic 1939 film has a score of 100 percent based on 110 reviews, of which only one is considered ?rotten.? Of course, some of those reviews were written somewhat recently by new movie news outlets.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/black-panther-ranked-as-best-movie-of-all-time-on-rotten-tomatoes-2018-2?amp%3Butm_medium=referral&r=US&IR=T

Kurama

the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.

BAPHOMET.

ton

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
it's fine

Cause it happened in real life back in 2001

:blessed:

Kurama

Quote from: ton on June 12, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

it's fine

Cause it happened in real life back in 2001

:blessed:
s;ldmslknfkldn;kjng'lkfnglknflkjnfgkhnjglh