Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 06, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
Quote from: GL#CK on June 06, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
And what was the point of them killing Samuel l jackson at the end
The movie was a bore
!!!!!!!!
right ... just another black man they can kill off
but not before he called a scrawny white womah for help!

screw them :dead:
thought it was just for me that caught the Mess

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on June 06, 2018, 04:00:31 PM
that white mess is doing a really cute job. How're the reviews measuring up babe? there can only be one greatest ever LMAO
ddd yeah
Only 1.9? :dead:

With allllll the super heroes merged into the mess  :dead:
What kinda Lowkey flop

Navyman

Ain't nobody clicking that. Only one was able to be in the exclusive 2 Billi club. King did amazing also, maybe he can join in the sequel.
:blessed:

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 05, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

cap phagg .."oh I know a place!".. like you got a spare key to the mess  :uhh:
!!!!!! :uhh:
FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.
Take that mess up to Assgard or w/e it's called.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
And here go you average view fags. JUST getting into the mess and haven't seen everything with an opinion. Typical, just how yall pretend to like sports but don't know know about it. Ajaskdkdkflrl

Should've just sat there and ate ya food and kept quiet. AVIW got yall in fumes
:jackiessales:

Sinpool

Infin gave me Game of Thrones teas

It slayed

Not Black Panth level tho

Kurama

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
And here go you average view fags. JUST getting into the mess and haven't seen everything with an opinion. Typical, just how yall pretend to like sports but don't know know about it. Ajaskdkdkflrl

Idk wtf you're even talking about. Also, why would anyone have to pretend to like sports on here of all places?  :uhh:

You good?

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
Ain't nobody clicking that. Only one was able to be in the exclusive 2 Billi club. King did amazing also, maybe he can join in the sequel.
:blessed:

Right? And it will never be Ape Panther i :butwait!:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

thia would?ve made sense if Bre wasn?t always present in comic and anime threads since .... way back

That?s why I told you to let me moderate the Marvel threads bby :dead:

And what he said made perfect sense. I saw 100?s of Wakandans actually die, and NYC was empty af :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Sinpool