Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 12, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 05, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

cap phagg .."oh I know a place!".. like you got a spare key to the mess  :uhh:
!!!!!! :uhh:
FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.
Take that mess up to Assgard or w/e it's called.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
And here go you average view fags. JUST getting into the mess and haven't seen everything with an opinion. Typical, just how yall pretend to like sports but don't know know about it. Ajaskdkdkflrl

Should've just sat there and ate ya food and kept quiet. AVIW got yall in fumes
:jackiessales:
thia would?ve made sense if Bre wasn?t always present in comic and anime threads since .... way back

That?s why I told you to let me moderate the Marvel threads bby :dead:

And what he said made perfect sense. I saw 100?s of Wakandans actually die, and NYC was empty af :dead:

sddsd

YEAH!

why are you always present when some random tries it out of nowhere. Just love you  :wub:

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
And here go you average view fags. JUST getting into the mess and haven't seen everything with an opinion. Typical, just how yall pretend to like sports but don't know know about it. Ajaskdkdkflrl

Idk wtf you're even talking about. Also, why would anyone have to pretend to like sports on here of all places?  :uhh:

You good?
Akskskkdkd
Not here per say. Just used a general analogy, with gays and sports and the way yall are discussing MCU.

Navyman

thia would?ve made sense if Bre wasn?t always present in comic and anime threads since .... way back

And what he said made perfect sense. I saw 100?s of Wakandans actually die, and NYC was empty af :dead:
Re-read that Bent, tell if it makes sense?
You saw Hundreds of Wakandas die, and you also saw New York empty(millions of people) so what's the problem, seems like they had it worst. Millions dying>>>>>Hundreds dying
One is more than the other.

FlowerBomb

:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

See that palm tree that's about sit in the middle of your bedroom come hurricane season

BAPHOMET.

Idk. There?s something ver?.... low class about this thread.

It?s not in the exclusive 2 billion club I just.. whew.

THE GHETTO

FlowerBomb

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Baph Antonio-Allen. on June 12, 2018, 06:51:33 PM
Idk. There?s something ver?.... low class about this thread.
nnnn

Don't shade Tonk', Shuji and Pearls like that

Just because they're INFERIOR Wars stans with bad taste doesn't mean they deserve to be shaded