Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Zoe identifies as black!
Looks like the flopfinites don't know what they're talking about!

Kurama

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 06:36:22 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 05, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

cap phagg .."oh I know a place!".. like you got a spare key to the mess  :uhh:
!!!!!! :uhh:
FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.
Take that mess up to Assgard or w/e it's called.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
And here go you average view fags. JUST getting into the mess and haven't seen everything with an opinion. Typical, just how yall pretend to like sports but don't know know about it. Ajaskdkdkflrl

Should've just sat there and ate ya food and kept quiet. AVIW got yall in fumes
:jackiessales:

Idk wtf you're even talking about. Also, why would anyone have to pretend to like sports on here of all places?  :uhh:

You good?
Akskskkdkd
Not here per say. Just used a general analogy, with gays and sports and the way yall are discussing MCU.

ah, well im pretty versed in comic book lore. Especially MCU so we can have a pissing match if you want  :-D

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 06:36:22 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 05, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

cap phagg .."oh I know a place!".. like you got a spare key to the mess  :uhh:
!!!!!! :uhh:
FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.
Take that mess up to Assgard or w/e it's called.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
And here go you average view fags. JUST getting into the mess and haven't seen everything with an opinion. Typical, just how yall pretend to like sports but don't know know about it. Ajaskdkdkflrl

Should've just sat there and ate ya food and kept quiet. AVIW got yall in fumes
:jackiessales:

Idk wtf you're even talking about. Also, why would anyone have to pretend to like sports on here of all places?  :uhh:

You good?
Akskskkdkd
Not here per say. Just used a general analogy, with gays and sports and the way yall are discussing MCU.

ah, well im pretty versed in comic book lore. Especially MCU so we can have a pissing match if you want  :-D
Let him know baby

BAPHOMET.

'ology

Wow so the summary of this part of the thread is that infinity war underperformed?
Got it!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

FlowerBomb

I'm still screaming at the Hulk having a nervous breakdown for the whole movie  :dead:

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Guilty on June 12, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
Zoe identifies as black!

Rachel Dolezal identifies as african american. Am mean..

Pearls Khan

'\][guydtsrhrfyughjkl
;';lk;jkjghfdssaDzfgfchvkl;m
';gxSgdfghjkl

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Pearls Khan on June 12, 2018, 07:40:33 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 12, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
Zoe identifies as black!

Rachel Dolezal identifies as african american. Am mean..

Quote?When I go to the D.R., the press in Santo Domingo always asks, ??Qu? te consideras, dominicana o americana?? (What do you consider yourself, Dominican or American?) I don?t understand it, and it?s the same people asking the same question. So I say, time and time again, ?Yo soy una mujer negra.? (?I am a black woman.?) [They go,] ?Oh, no, t? eres trigue?ita.? (?Oh no, you are ?dark skinned??) I?m like, ?No! Let?s get it straight, yo soy una mujer negra.? (?I am a black woman).?

Pearls Khan

Def not reading but yea Zoe is def a fellow burrito.