Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Kurama

d

yeah fuck it. So you mean to tell me that the avengers had 15 or so damn movies collectively and still barely managed to book 2bil!?

God Panther came out the damn gate booking on the first attempt WITH critical acclaim and revenue

aint shit to debate at this point

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
d

yeah fuck it. So you mean to tell me that the avengers had 15 or so damn movies collectively and still barely managed to book 2bil!?

God Panther came out the damn gate booking on the first attempt WITH critical acclaim and revenue

this.beat.is...automatic, supersonic..HIP...funky fresh!

Kurama

Not tryna be messy but someone pm'd me saying that the only reason Bath is going up is because he hates Black ppl (and himself).

BAPHOMET.

Pearls Khan

Most Successful Superhero mess EVER

No cultural appropriation at the peak of racial tensions needed. ACCCK!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
d

Break it down intellectual KINGS

:ATLcameo:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Pearls Khan on June 12, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

No cultural appropriation
Not a superhero movie based in Africa with African characters being defined as cultural appropriation :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Most Successful Superhero mess EVER

No cultural appropriation at the peak of racial tensions needed. ACCCK!

:letsmessfag:

Wakanda! BLM!

Of course the girls were going come in droves.....just not enough to get to 2 billion  :feelinmyself:

'ology

Quote from: Guilty on June 12, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

No cultural appropriation
Not a superhero movie based in Africa with African characters being defined as cultural appropriation :dead:
I'm quivering
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 06:36:22 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 12, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 05, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
the whole movie could've been Black Maw and Dr. Strange and cut to the scenes with Thor .... keep the rest

and I didn't like how they made it seem like the whiteys can just phone over and come to Wakanda

cap phagg .."oh I know a place!".. like you got a spare key to the mess  :uhh:
!!!!!! :uhh:
FAG fight your OWN battles, not bringing the fight to Wakanda and almost destroying the place and killing everybody.
Take that mess up to Assgard or w/e it's called.

See because that made me side-eye when it happened. They can show Black folks getting massacred but somehow all those pasties were out of dodge when the mess hit NYC. Fuck them.
And here go you average view fags. JUST getting into the mess and haven't seen everything with an opinion. Typical, just how yall pretend to like sports but don't know know about it. Ajaskdkdkflrl

Should've just sat there and ate ya food and kept quiet. AVIW got yall in fumes
:jackiessales:

Idk wtf you're even talking about. Also, why would anyone have to pretend to like sports on here of all places?  :uhh:

You good?
Akskskkdkd
Not here per say. Just used a general analogy, with gays and sports and the way yall are discussing MCU.

ah, well im pretty versed in comic book lore. Especially MCU so we can have a pissing match if you want  :-D
:letsmessfag:

Navyman

Quote from: Baph Antonio-Allen. on June 12, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
Tonk ignore this weird homosexual Kurama
These girls are pissed Thanos and crew came through rocking Charcoal Cat.