Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Boys Don't Cry on August 24, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
They're trying to get it into the MAIN categories, but the Oscars currently created a categories just for big motion pictures
oh yeah I forgot about this. They both might just be nominated. :letsmessfag:

Kurama

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 24, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
Quote from: Kurama on August 24, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
Wow wow wow.

The best part of Avengers was watching the crackers get deleted. Not sure if it was Oscar worthy tho. Guess we'll see lolz
Don't forget the amount of niggas that were slaughtered on that field. Loved that too.
:feelinmyself:

:everythingok:

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on August 24, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 24, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
Infinity Wars: 2.046 billion USD

The Avengers are not only the most profitable superheroes ever, they star in the fourth film in history to pass the $2 billion mark -- behind Avatar, Titanic and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. ???

According to Disney, Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War passed the milestone Monday on its 48th day in theaters around the world.

The fact that 10 years after the start of the MCU, a film crammed with heroes and villains can not only set but continue to break records bodes well for the future of all superhero films. Despite cries of superhero fatigue, there's apparently no limit to the worldwide appetite for the Avengers.

Film                                                                      All-time global gross (in millions)

Avatar                                                               2,788
Titanic                                                               2,187.5
Star Wars: The Force Awakens                               2,100
Avengers: Infinity War                                       2,002.1
Jurassic World                                                       1,671.7
The Avengers (2012)                                               1,518.8
Furious 7                                                               1,516
Avengers: Age of Ultron                                       1,405.4
Black Domestic Cat                                               1,345.9
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2               1,341.5

:stressed:
Wow agreed. Which really makes me stan for BP even more. 1st movie, no heroes outside of the BLACK Panther, and it still made history.
That's so craze :ohwow:
Yall are really trying it huh.
:uhh:
Nobody would've seen this dark knight reject, had it NOT been for the avengers. Say thank you.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 24, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

The Avengers are not only the most profitable superheroes ever, they star in the fourth film in history to pass the $2 billion mark -- behind Avatar, Titanic and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. ???

According to Disney, Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War passed the milestone Monday on its 48th day in theaters around the world.

The fact that 10 years after the start of the MCU, a film crammed with heroes and villains can not only set but continue to break records bodes well for the future of all superhero films. Despite cries of superhero fatigue, there's apparently no limit to the worldwide appetite for the Avengers.

Film                                                                      All-time global gross (in millions)

Wow agreed. Which really makes me stan for BP even more. 1st movie, no heroes outside of the BLACK Panther, and it still made history.
Yall are really trying it huh.
:uhh:
Nobody would've seen this dark knight reject, had it NOT been for the avengers. Say thank you.
bk;nlbergahghfghta
not dark knight reject
are you ok?

Kurama

sdfdff

the fumes. You think that lil 30min cameo he had in that boring ass movie did all that  :plzstop:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Shit. Forgot to edit that out :fuming:

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on August 24, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
sdfdff

the fumes. You think that lil 30min cameo he had in that boring ass movie did all that  :plzstop:
Why wouldn't it? It was a fellow billion dollar movie itself. Everyone know he was connected to the winning team.
:letsmessfag:

FlowerBomb

He had to fight Marvel so that he could speak with an African accent
:guys:
Apparently it was a dealbreaker if he couldn?t
African King

n

He sounded a damn fool. Thanos is a big purple alien and had no issues speaking with an American accent. But oh. Deal breaker! African pride! Dumb nigger :overit:

FlowerBomb

August 31, 2018, 05:57:11 AM #1615 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:57:33 AM by DidYouEvenKnowVersace?
He is an African playing an African character IN Africa, wtf would he have an American accent?
Coon please answer this before I summon a tidal wave and SINK your entire island
:nowgorl:

That NIGGER was born and raised in South Carolina. African my ass. Like I said. If Thanos, Gamora, et al didn't demand alien accents, he had no business demanding no nigger accent :overit:

FlowerBomb

August 31, 2018, 06:05:43 AM #1618 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:13:52 AM by DidYouEvenKnowVersace?
Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 31, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
That NIGGER was born and raised in South Carolina. African my ass. Like I said. If Thanos, Gamora, et al didn't demand alien accents, he had no business demanding no nigger accent :overit:
He was born to African parents from Sierra Leone, they spoke Mende at home & Thanos ain't even HUMAN
and fag he DEMANDED and it was GIVEN
:scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 31, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
When and where did he say this?

QuoteWe doubt that there's anything fans would change about the movie, but actor Chadwick Boseman has revealed that his character T'Challa (aka the Black Panther) could have sounded rather different if some people in the studio had got their way.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter for its Awards Chatter podcast, Boseman said that he had to fight for T'Challa to have an African accent in the film.

"They felt that it was maybe too much for an audience to take," he said. "I felt the exact opposite ? like, if I speak with a British accent, what's gonna happen when I go home? It felt to me like a dealbreaker.

"I was like, 'No, this is such an important factor that if we lose this right now, what else are we gonna throw away for the sake of making people feel comfortable?'"

Boseman eventually convinced the studio that T'Challa should speak in the accent of the area he grew up in, with all the Wakanda-based characters having authentic African accents

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/black-panther/news/a865170/black-panther-chadwick-boseman-disagreed-marvel-tchalla-african-accent/