Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: ton on August 31, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 31, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
That NIGGER was born and raised in South Carolina. African my ass. Like I said. If Thanos, Gamora, et al didn't demand alien accents, he had no business demanding no nigger accent :overit:
shuji was breaking down in here

n

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 31, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
That NIGGER was born and raised in South Carolina. African my ass.

Jjjdjdjdjdjoizjzjjxxjjxjxjxjkkkdjd

MelMel

Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 31, 2018, 01:36:07 PM
Quote from: MelMel on August 31, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 31, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
He is an African playing an African character IN Africa, wtf would he have an American accent?
Coon please answer this before I summon a tidal wave and SINK your entire island
:nowgorl:
yeah get dragged

don't forget the NIGGER part

Navyman

Quote from: BowDown on August 31, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 31, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
And the funny thing is, Avengers was shot around the same time as BP and the studios had no idea Black Panther would be such a phenomenon. The cast of that movie will be ALL over the next avengers film :kii: whew this takeover
:stressed:
Girls calm the fuck down, not happening. Ajsjsjdjd both of the last Avengers were shot back to back for logistics reasons.

Navyman

And there was nothing overrated about Black Panther
:overit:

It just wasn't better than Infinity War.
:jackiessales: :gorlonfire:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 31, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
And there was nothing overrated about Black Panther
:overit:

It just wasn't better than Infinity War.
:jackiessales: :gorlonfire:
true. Lol!.. :letsmessfag:

b7

Quote from: Kurama on August 24, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
sdfdff

the fumes. You think that lil 30min cameo he had in that boring ass movie did all that  :plzstop:
im crying tears of joy
:kii:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
QuoteNow there's no question that 2018 will forever be known as the year of the Black Panther. Many other films have come and gone since the film's February release, but hasn't stopped it from the hero popping up in conversation as it continues to shatter records. Black Panther will now pass $700 million today, sitting comfortably at its throne as the most successful Marvel film, also biggest solo-superhero film to ever grace the silver screen and one of the highest grossing films of all time. You heard that right -- neither Batman nor an Avengers team-up film have anything on T'Challa.

The projection comes after some unexpected theater earnings on Thursday and Friday, according to a report from Forbes. This is unheard of as the movie enters its 170th day of release, and only two other films have topped the $700 million mark, with Avatar and Star Wars: The Force Awakens respectively at the top two. Avengers: Infinity War follows closely behind Black Panther as the 4th highest grossing movie domestically, with $678 million of earnings. The movie was a culmination of a decade worth of Marvel films and also featured Black Panther and his world of Wakanda.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2455126/black-panther-just-crossed-another-box-office-milestone

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

b7

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 31, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 31, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
When and where did he say this?

QuoteWe doubt that there's anything fans would change about the movie, but actor Chadwick Boseman has revealed that his character T'Challa (aka the Black Panther) could have sounded rather different if some people in the studio had got their way.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter for its Awards Chatter podcast, Boseman said that he had to fight for T'Challa to have an African accent in the film.

"They felt that it was maybe too much for an audience to take," he said. "I felt the exact opposite ? like, if I speak with a British accent, what's gonna happen when I go home? It felt to me like a dealbreaker.

"I was like, 'No, this is such an important factor that if we lose this right now, what else are we gonna throw away for the sake of making people feel comfortable?'"

Boseman eventually convinced the studio that T'Challa should speak in the accent of the area he grew up in, with all the Wakanda-based characters having authentic African accents

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/black-panther/news/a865170/black-panther-chadwick-boseman-disagreed-marvel-tchalla-african-accent/
woooooo lmaooo this KING

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Yall better hope Thanos survives the next movie before Captain America drags his syphilis self across the galaxy