Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

🦚

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on February 23, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
Monique look like she can cook tho

She looks like she cooks chitlins, neckbones, pig feet and ham hocks

Yuck.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Monique actually doesn't look like she can cook imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

I'm bout 10 mins in, charla is booking them a bit dhdhd

KING BENTLEY.

Her husband is such a damn enabler tho :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

February 23, 2018, 06:55:02 PM #216 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 06:56:34 PM by muh Zen is on 10
envy lookin real tasty
he loox different..does he always wear a hat or something

and not her saying "daddy"...yea its weird
i usually hear that used in more of a sexual kinda way. playful. come to bed.
it sounds as if she really thinks this man is her daddy :udontlookok:
that's how i'd use "daddy" to my father  :dead: :dead: :dead:

so no, im not saying that cuz i dont know what a daddy's love is like mo'nique
its just fucking weird

Jon

She's very passive aggressive and condescending. Not sure how you can talk to people like that. She does make good points at times.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Fuck her and her fucking husband. The fact that she kept calling him by his government name is just tacky as fuck. Her husband is just annoying and a fucking cancer to her "career"
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

b7

February 23, 2018, 07:43:04 PM #221 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:43:37 PM by 1RIG
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 05:18:24 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
She danced around a lot of Char' questions. :dead:

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard

Right ! Preach sis
Tiffany is new. Has she done any stand up specials ?
Tiffany has been around for YEARS :dead: she?s current and currently slaying and has signed with HBO, babe.

When I say new most ppl never heard of her till girls trip. My question still stands as has she done and sold out arenas doing stand up sunshine?
that doesn?t matter because we don?t even know how much she?s been paid yet :dead: if she got as much money from NetFlix as Dave or Chris rock, then you?d have a reason to ask me that and you?d have a point.

She got a deal from HBO because she?s the IT girl right now and doesn?t have a shit reputation on top of that fact. Period. And when HBO wants to give her another deal, I?m sure that will create a bidding war between NetFlix, HBO and others.

IF she gets the kind of deal Amy schumer gets.... this would be the first time in history..... so it's still irrelevant because this whole discussion is about what has historically happened.... there have been many funny ass black female comics.... none have gotten the kind of publicity/notoriety/opportunities as black males/ white females.... explain to me WHY that is....that has EVERYTHING to do with this discussion
who has denied this or would deny it though? We know about Hollywood and how horribly they treat black artists. The issue is Mo?nique Specifically calling out NetFlix for being racist and biased when they?ve done everything to prove otherwise.

The MAIN reason she received a very low offer with shitty stipulations is because of who she is, and the talk going around about her from multiple people of ALL races and backgrounds :dead: her situation is unique and it ain?t because she?s black in THIS particular situation.

b7

Quote from: Jonovan on February 23, 2018, 07:11:14 PM
She's very passive aggressive and condescending. Not sure how you can talk to people like that. She does make good points at times.
!!!! At times

She uses certain facts to try and back you into a corner, but when facts are piled up on HER ass, she gets defensive and wants to answer a question with a boatload of irrelevant ones. :kii:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
And these multimillion dollar Netflix deals are pretty new aren't they?  When was any comedian getting 20 million dollar paydays to do standup before Netflix.  So what's all this talk about historically? Monique just ain't worth the fckn paycheck. All this talk to explain the simplest thing :dead:
as if NetFlix has been around for even 30 years, let alone 10-15
:plzstop:

HISTORY! Harriet Tubman said!

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 07:45:29 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on February 23, 2018, 07:11:14 PM
!!!! At times

She uses certain facts to try and back you into a corner,

hhhhhh Charla wasn't having it