Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 07:59:08 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjzEBNFrX2

The way she calmly read this sweet baby
She's so self righteous and full of shit.  Someone doesn't subscribe to her bullshit and it's likened to offering up your wife to slave masters. I honestly hate her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:53:57 PM
Like, Monique is EVERYBODY lying or what?  And it's always an excuse or justification.  Standing up for the lil guy, THAT'S WHY
GIRL :dead:
!!!!!
Her wife is a damn excuse machine

H.#.G.*.Z

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
She danced around a lot of Char' questions. :dead:

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard
we already know the history

n

NetFlix wasn?t around throughout our history. We already know HOLLYWOOD is racist, and the breakfast club already acknowledged that :dead: NetFlix is clearly the isolated issue here. There is only ONE black female comedian slaying right now and she went to HBO. Her name is Tiffany Haddish

Char? asked very valid questions and she skipped and hopped around. Period.
EXACTLY! If there were more black female comedians that warranted a big paycheck Netflix would be the one to give her a check tbh. I mean lets be honest,  WHO are big black female comedians right now outside of tiffany? NAME EM!

Jhhh You keep showing over and over again that you think blacks are inferior race...its kind of sad....Do you think None of the many female comedians  have gotten that kind of pay check because of a lack of talent/ mass appeal?......or because of a much deeper problem of discrimination and not been pushed and promoted in media or having the same opportunities as black males or whites?
Fag, What black female comedians are big right now? Save that idiotic shit u talking about and answer the question. What female black comedians are on Kevin Hart and Dave Chapelle's level? Because I don't agree that Monique deserves this payday, ur cooking up some asinine ass narrative. Spare me, clown ass nigga :dead:

You dimwit frail faggot.... there's a reason wHY there are none IN HISTORY....
U spearchucking ass weirdo, there have been popular female black comedians.  Whoopi Goldberg being one.  Tiffany Haddish's star is growing as we speak. She's writing NY times best sellers, signing deals with HBO,  and on lock to host award shows. Even Wanda  Sykes has won an emmy award, had her own television shows, and HBO specials. Monique hasn't even had as much as a fckn solo HBO comedy hour but is asking for 20 million dollar checks. U rallying behind a bitch that's boasting a subpar ass resume, toting a bad attitude, and carrying a chip on her shoulder and look as dumb this bitch. No one is oblivious to the discriminating practices that take place in Hollywood. We just don't agree that that's the case here, idiot
All of the TRUTH in Vonc's post has me shaking. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

She's so self righteous and full of shit.  Someone doesn't subscribe to her bullshit and it's likened to offering up your wife to slave masters. I honestly hate her
!!!!!!!! I hate her even more after seeing that video. Between her attitude and her husband a.k.a "Daddy" dipping his nose where it doesn't fuckin belongs. Ugh.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

jtwoeleven

Bad company corrupts good character.
Bad character is an internalized disease.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 09:52:14 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfj-D_hnCvi

angela's face still has me crying

sis was shook
U really trying to run with this. No one was shook or moved by her  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrandyFromTheFuture

She should get her own reality show or something now tbh

Vonc2002

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssss

Angela actually didn't back down
she pushed it further

"well actually, for FULL disclosure, friends have confided in me that you're a fckn bitch and I believe them over your fat ass!"
:plea:

in a nutshell :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

c cddvdv

She basically knew Angela wouldn't give up names out of professionalism so she used that to shut her up.

Someone really keen enough to see through every nook and cranny of her bullshit needs to speak with her.

They were getting there....but no smoking gun

GRAND

This is just getting sad to watch

I actually liked Monique somewhat but she's not doing this right

Nobody is rallying behind her, and she could've turned this in a COMPLETELY different direction if she didn't make this about her check :dead:

Like, I don't know what's next

Netflix didn't even address it. Obviously they're over the shit

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 23, 2018, 10:07:13 PM
This is just getting sad to watch

I actually liked Monique somewhat but she's not doing this right

Nobody is rallying behind her, and she could've turned this in a COMPLETELY different direction if she didn't make this about her check :dead:

Like, I don't know what's next

Netflix didn't even address it. Obviously they're over the shit
I think it's hilarious that Netflix hasn't given her the time of damn day

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssssssss
she is acting DOWNE
too bad she's blackballed, she'd KILL in this kind of role tbh, she's putting tf on for the cameras :dead:

girl your a comedian that came up through performing raunchy stand up and chasing Mr. Ogleby
and like Charla said ... now that it's a personal issue you wanna start a movement  :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z