Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 11:31:32 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
She has the nerve to tell people who they are and are not.

How about we go back and say how Black people have historically been of best use for giggles and entertainment

You'd be the master's personal jester. If we wanna really take it back to a who's who of the plantation.
!!!!!!!!
She really thinks she's up here doing some Humanitarian work :uhh:
She's really beginning to disgust me. She has no right to talk to people like that.

You're some bitch who plays up stereotypes for checks and awards. Sit the fuck down somewhere with your self righteousness.
!!!!!!
Fat ass bitch :dead:
Her deadbeat husband really blew her head  :dead:
Where was her voice for the past 3/4 years when black people were getting shot up by police?
I hate people like her, trying to cojule people around and MARCH when their the victim
N
You dummy fag

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 11:31:32 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
She has the nerve to tell people who they are and are not.

How about we go back and say how Black people have historically been of best use for giggles and entertainment

You'd be the master's personal jester. If we wanna really take it back to a who's who of the plantation.
!!!!!!!!
She really thinks she's up here doing some Humanitarian work :uhh:
She's really beginning to disgust me. She has no right to talk to people like that.

You're some bitch who plays up stereotypes for checks and awards. Sit the fuck down somewhere with your self righteousness.
!!!!!!
Fat ass bitch :dead:
Her deadbeat husband really blew her head  :dead:
Where was her voice for the past 3/4 years when black people were getting shot up by police?
I hate people like her, trying to cojule people around and MARCH when their the victim
N
You dummy fag
:whatfuneralbill:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Also they agreed that $500k is low, however when they asked what number was good they didn?t answer they got very rude ?you should?ve asked before you called me a donkey!? ?Do your research!?
Like, we?re trying to ask you now face to face :uhh:

Well yeah...

Why not do your research before calling someone out their name ??

Again he couldn't even give his homie Kevin hart donkey of the day for cheating and said he would not cause that's the homie and it's a bro code but gives her one with no facts
why would Kevin get Donkey of the day for something between him and his wife? Like that?s a dumb comparison to Mo involving everyone in her boycott of Netflix
also, this is Entertainment. Donkey of the Day is not a real insult or anything personal where he?s going at some one or hates them
It?s just for laughs about someone doing something stupid. It doesn?t deserve research or anything and no one cares
?The most decorated comedienne? especially shouldn?t be bothered

I think the reason she takes issue with it and she said this that once it's out there ppl believe it.  It was giving it more fire. 

Let's not act like the breakfast club isn't one of the most popular radio shows in the urban community.  Which is most of her fan base.  I would be pissed

And ppl get donkey of the day for what goes on in their lives all the time. Kevin ain't special. 

RAY7

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Also they agreed that $500k is low, however when they asked what number was good they didn?t answer they got very rude ?you should?ve asked before you called me a donkey!? ?Do your research!?
Like, we?re trying to ask you now face to face :uhh:

Well yeah...

Why not do your research before calling someone out their name ??

Again he couldn't even give his homie Kevin hart donkey of the day for cheating and said he would not cause that's the homie and it's a bro code but gives her one with no facts
why would Kevin get Donkey of the day for something between him and his wife? Like that?s a dumb comparison to Mo involving everyone in her boycott of Netflix
also, this is Entertainment. Donkey of the Day is not a real insult or anything personal where he?s going at some one or hates them
It?s just for laughs about someone doing something stupid. It doesn?t deserve research or anything and no one cares
?The most decorated comedienne? especially shouldn?t be bothered

I think the reason she takes issue with it and she said this that once it's out there ppl believe it.  It was giving it more fire. 

Let's not act like the breakfast club isn't one of the most popular radio shows in the urban community.  Which is most of her fan base.  I would be pissed

And ppl get donkey of the day for what goes on in their lives all the time. Kevin ain't special.
Ppl believe what? That Mo?Nique is an actual Donkey? Nobody takes that shit seriously. Even Charla himself has gotten Donkey, Envy too recently with the dildo stuff, it?s really nothing
and as a stand up comedian Mo?Nique should know that because she has definitely called plenty of ppl bitches, fags and everything else in jest

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

uh oh

He seriously gave it to her again ?

I hope when she gets her special and she roasts the fuck outta him.

Stewie

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on February 23, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
ew she really calls her husband daddy

like seriously.

that's so weird.
That's not really weird. Woman call men daddy like ALL the time :dead:
n

No, Not the way she does it. It?s weird.

Stewie

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

uh oh

He was kinda respectful and didn't really give it to her again

But he still hates black women

RAY7

uh oh

nope they opened the phone lines and most of the callers did
but yea when she gets her special whenever that will be with her fighting the whole industry
she can roast him all day

Stewie

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

uh oh

nope they opened the phone lines and most of the callers did
but yea when she gets her special whenever that will be with her fighting the whole industry
she can roast him all day

Half

LiiVE

uh oh

Angela said something here that I been thinking; Mo?nique is touring all of these shows talking about this BS when she could be promoting an actual project. She has been more visible in the last few months than ever before. If she would?ve took that deal and did this same amount of promotion... omf :flamebroiled:  shit, she should?ve did all of this when Precious came out and we wouldn?t even be here talking.