Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
I wish we could take away it being "Mo..."

And actually focus on the numbers...

So was Wanda S. 250k a blackball move? Or just a black female comedian move?
I mean...
Charlemagne addressed that which is why Wanda went somewhere else and got a check she was satisfied with and has continued to work
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:17:51 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 24, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 23, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
ssssssss

Angela actually didn't back down
she pushed it further

"well actually, for FULL disclosure, friends have confided in me that you're a fckn bitch and I believe them over your fat ass!"
:plea:

in a nutshell :dead:
!!!!! Ncncncnncnc
C
C
C
C

I mean ...   how many receipts do some of y?all need? Come on. Get the fuck outta here

Lee Daniels! Tyler! Oprah!

It ain?t just them. It?s a slew of people that have nothing to gain from lying on this woman.

Just the way Mo' speaks to you... I could see how someone could get annoyed or offended, I can see it in her.  But it doesn't mean that she is actually being rude or disrespectful.  She's just very direct.  And most ppl may not be used to that.
s

Nigga ..... I?ll show you something DIRECT

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:22:38 AM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

I mean...
Wanda's no one's Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle either

No shade

Very true.
However, we need to really consider how much black females are booking?
And if the ones that are visible can't even reach 900k... i mean, come on...
They don't say it's a man world for nothing.

I actually think she'd have a much stronger case focusing on sexism.

But apparently she may subscribe to the belief that the sexism lane is reserved for White womuhs. So let's throw racism into the pot to really get things brewing. And get these taxes paid ! LOL :cheerup:

Rxxf

February 24, 2018, 12:27:09 AM #274 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:27:39 AM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
forget mo'
focus on the issue at hand

i have female friend, trinidadian, who put in the same amount of work as the white guys/girls ... and while she's at 93k (which is respectable)... the rest of them (who started with her) are at 105k (white female)-110/115k (white male) already. same field. same job. same time frame. and i don't want to hear she didn't work hard enough, etc. her work ethnic is solid.

i mean, it is happening outside of entertainment.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

I mean...
Charlemagne addressed that which is why Wanda went somewhere else and got a check she was satisfied with and has continued to work

i applaud wanda for that.
but i also applaud the ones who speak out.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:17:51 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 24, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 23, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
ssssssss

Angela actually didn't back down
she pushed it further

"well actually, for FULL disclosure, friends have confided in me that you're a fckn bitch and I believe them over your fat ass!"
:plea:

in a nutshell :dead:
!!!!! Ncncncnncnc
C
C
C
C

I mean ...   how many receipts do some of y?all need? Come on. Get the fuck outta here

Lee Daniels! Tyler! Oprah!

It ain?t just them. It?s a slew of people that have nothing to gain from lying on this woman.

Just the way Mo' speaks to you... I could see how someone could get annoyed or offended, I can see it in her.  But it doesn't mean that she is actually being rude or disrespectful.  She's just very direct.  And most ppl may not be used to that.
s

Nigga ..... I?ll show you something DIRECT

Kii.
:wub:
BRANDY

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
forget mo'

i have female friend, trinidadian, who put in the same amount of work as the white guys/girls ... and while she's at 93k (which is respectable)... the rest of them (who started with her) are at 105k (white female)-110/115k (white male) already. same field. same job. same time frame. and i don't want to hear she didn't work hard enough, etc. her work ethnic is solid.

Well it happens.

And this would all be perfectly comparable to this situation if Mo'nique actually had the same qualifications as Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle.

She's very sneaky and underhanded in the way she's handling this. "I sold out every show!" . Selling out rib shacks across the country isn't exactly the same as arenas.

And when Char moved to dig into that, she went to slavery or his momma. She knows what she's doing. She's desperate. And I understand why she's desperate, but I don't use .

GLOCK

Lemme watch this mess
I really don?t like this pissed ass bitch

Rxxf

I don't know, this is all just very exhausting.

But this is the reason why I'm dead set on finishing this next requirement in my career.
I think black people being in the position of influence/power... and giving back, to really enforce opportunities and respectable/fair pay is crucial for our well-being in workforce.  In any field.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
Lemme watch this mess

oh my goodness cuzin
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
forget mo'

Well it happens.

And this would all be perfectly comparable to this situation if Mo'nique actually had the same qualifications as Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle.

She's very sneaky and underhanded in the way she's handling this. "I sold out every show!" . Selling out rib shacks across the country isn't exactly the same as arenas.

And when Char moved to dig into that, she went to slavery or his momma. She knows what she's doing. She's desperate. And I understand why she's desperate, but I don't use .

I def agree that some of her tactics are unfavorable.
BRANDY

ya rock muh world.

February 24, 2018, 12:33:47 AM #283 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:34:04 AM by muh Zen is on 10
And the entertainment industry is among the few industries that are allowed to OPENLY discriminate with no penalty.

Casting calls are held based on age, gender, race, skin color, body type, hair type, dick size, ass size, you name it. And it's ALL allowed. This is an industry you stepped into.

GLOCK

Quote from: ???? on February 24, 2018, 12:32:08 AM
Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
Lemme watch this mess

oh my goodness cuzin
ddd
She really is trash I?m sorry
:plzstop: