Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Viola is doing what's necessary. Creating opportunity.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Monique needs an intervention because she doesn't want to see that she's a problem and her and her bitch ass husband have a habit of cutting people off as well. She doesn't like for people to finish their points nor does she like to see things from a different point of view. She's like "Oh I'm a victim" and "So and So said this and that" like bitch people have talked about your ass being a problem professionally for YEARS. Before the whole Lee, Tyler, and Oprah shit popped off. It all falls to one common denominator. YOU are the fucking PROBLEM. Not everyone who have clearly documented that YOU and YOUR HUSBAND caused problems. Like sit the fuck down somewhere.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: Saeed. on February 24, 2018, 02:03:41 AM
What's necessary > what's popular...ultimately.
Viola's approach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Monique's fucked up approach. Plus she doesn't like to take accountability for her actions.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

ya rock muh world.

There's nothing more popular than social activism right now.
Mo'nique is simply riding the wave with a bigger mouth.

What's not as popular but very necessary is people taking initiative to find solutions.
Creating opportunities. Thinking outside of the box.

It's OK to sit and run your mouth but do a bit of work as you do so, just in case Massah don't hear you all the way out.

Quote from: Saeed. on February 24, 2018, 02:03:10 AM
And Mo has laid everything out on the table. Niggas choose to ignore because it's the popular thing perhaps.
No because she's not telling the full out truth and her husband is a fucking enabler who enables her fucked up behavior. It's simple. Like Whoopi told her ass as the star of a movie it is HER JOB to promote that movie to the full extent so it can get the award buzz and so forth. But nooooooooo her and her fucking husband who is a fucking cancer to her career tried to be opportunists. Simple as that.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Sovereign.

February 24, 2018, 02:13:29 AM #410 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 02:13:59 AM by Saeed.
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 24, 2018, 02:06:36 AM
Monique needs an intervention because she doesn't want to see that she's a problem and her and her bitch ass husband have a habit of cutting people off as well. She doesn't like for people to finish their points nor does she like to see things from a different point of view. She's like "Oh I'm a victim" and "So and So said this and that" like bitch people have talked about your ass being a problem professionally for YEARS. Before the whole Lee, Tyler, and Oprah shit popped off. It all falls to one common denominator. YOU are the fucking PROBLEM. Not everyone who have clearly documented that YOU and YOUR HUSBAND caused problems. Like sit the fuck down somewhere.

But black folks are victimized though....and it?s evident Mo?Nique has been victimized.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 24, 2018, 02:10:17 AM
Quote from: Saeed. on February 24, 2018, 02:03:10 AM
And Mo has laid everything out on the table. Niggas choose to ignore because it's the popular thing perhaps.
No because she's not telling the full out truth and her husband is a fucking enabler who enables her fucked up behavior. It's simple. Like Whoopi told her ass as the star of a movie it is HER JOB to promote that movie to the full extent so it can get the award buzz and so forth. But nooooooooo her and her fucking husband who is a fucking cancer to her career tried to be opportunists. Simple as that.

No it wasnt her job it was an expectation not an obligation
And ur talking like its set in stone

Wheres the lawsuit for breach of contract?

The told her she has a chance to win the oscar do extra to get it

She said no

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

I'm so SICK of this bitch taunting that Monique is a legend... Monique's resume demands more

WHERE bitch? a wasteland of cameos and PhatGirlz type roles ... outside of Precious .... and you fckd up that biggest accolade on your resume because you didn't promote

therefore you are BAD for business

shut the fck up and deal

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:41:25 AM
Monique doesn't deserve a big payday which is why Netflix hasn't given it to her.  Stop trying to make this about black women being underpaid in general. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS.  Netflix has already proven to be a platform to pick up and air black content, even when there is an uproar about it (Dear White people, anyone?). Netflix has shown that they pay our black men with the Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle salaries. Netflix has shown they pay women with the amy Schumer salary. Netflix has even shown to pay  BLACK women. Angela Yee addressed Netflix paying Ava Duvernay and another successful relevant black female in the video.  Ava's Oscar nominated 13 got her a payday from Netflix. Stop coming in here with stories about Taquanda not getting her just dues. That's heart wrenching but has nothing to do with THIS story, Netflix, and this selfish ass bitch asking people to boycott a platform that has MORE than shown themselves supportive to black entertainment. Monique not getting the Money she wants is not Netflix undervaluing her. It's Netflix being a business and Monique's name is not a money maker. PERIOD :dead:
damn

This post alone deserves at least 50K Lolz

b7

Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:41:25 AM
Monique doesn't deserve a big payday which is why Netflix hasn't given it to her.  Stop trying to make this about black women being underpaid in general. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS.  Netflix has already proven to be a platform to pick up and air black content, even when there is an uproar about it (Dear White people, anyone?). Netflix has shown that they pay our black men with the Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle salaries. Netflix has shown they pay women with the amy Schumer salary. Netflix has even shown to pay  BLACK women. Angela Yee addressed Netflix paying Ava Duvernay and another successful relevant black female in the video.  Ava's Oscar nominated 13 got her a payday from Netflix. Stop coming in here with stories about Taquanda not getting her just dues. That's heart wrenching but has nothing to do with THIS story, Netflix, and this selfish ass bitch asking people to boycott a platform that has MORE than shown themselves supportive to black entertainment. Monique not getting the Money she wants is not Netflix undervaluing her. It's Netflix being a business and Monique's name is not a money maker. PERIOD :dead:
its very odd that no one mentions Shondas 2017 non-exclusive deal with Netflix

Very funny
She was PAID down..
Mo has yet to mention her and it?s very fucking funny
ncncncnnvnv she kept a straight face when her name was brought up :kii:

Kaeli.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
Damn she was a nightmare during the damn photoshoots as well?
:plzstop:

She told Angela to name names and she did :kii:
:kii:
When they posted that fckn tweet  :plzstop:
mcmcmc
C
C
C
C
C

Name names! Ok no problem bitch :kii:
gbbbdbdbdbndjdjd

Angela messy self kills me

Kaeli.

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
envy lookin real tasty
he loox different..does he always wear a hat or something

and not her saying "daddy"...yea its weird
i usually hear that used in more of a sexual kinda way. playful. come to bed.
it sounds as if she really thinks this man is her daddy :udontlookok:
that's how i'd use "daddy" to my father  :dead: :dead: :dead:

so no, im not saying that cuz i dont know what a daddy's love is like mo'nique
its just fucking weird
thank u

Xbjdxjxjxn

The way Vonc was tryna normalize it like the shit ain?t fckn weird :diddraispoot:

ya rock muh world.

KING BENTLEY.

:kii:
I'm crying at this bitch screaming about bullies, yet trying to intimidate everyone to "face her"

Angela was like ... um ok ... it was such and such ... and this was recently
:rudone:

H.#.G.*.Z