Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

OMG this Birth of a Nation reference :dead:

"and we saw him walk her into the house? remember that brother?!"

bitch no ... why do you want 13 million from Netflix?
:whogonbook:

the smile on Charla's face. ... this bitch is NUTS  :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
:kii:
I'm crying at this bitch screaming about bullies, yet trying to intimidate everyone to "face her"

Angela was like ... um ok ... it was such and such ... and this was recently
:rudone:

LOL I think thats a fair thing to do
somtimes ppul get an impression and run with it

like me and my alleged hatred for blacks because i choose to use derogatory colorist remarks against 1 or two people

If we sit and dig in to what happened and why you feel this way
we  can come to a better understanding

Tyler perry had a conversation with lee daniels and was convinced monique was a hurricane on set

he asked David Talbert how was she and he said she was great to work with

so when ppul run with their notions of people and spread it

its best to sit down and say hey whats going on

work it out

and if it cant be worked out you can amicably agree to disagree

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Beau

I was one of the ppl calling crazy but I see where she coming from after this interview... Speak up about just about anything is always looked at negatively

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
:kii:
I'm crying at this bitch screaming about bullies, yet trying to intimidate everyone to "face her"

Angela was like ... um ok ... it was such and such ... and this was recently
:rudone:
cfbdngmfh

Vonc2002

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
I'm so SICK of this bitch taunting that Monique is a legend... Monique's resume demands more

WHERE bitch? a wasteland of cameos and PhatGirlz type roles ... outside of Precious .... and you fckd up that biggest accolade on your resume because you didn't promote

therefore you are BAD for business

shut the fck up and deal
YES! :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Beau on February 24, 2018, 02:56:02 AM
I was one of the ppl calling crazy but I see where she coming from after this interview... Speak up about just about anything is always looked at negatively

People have literally been killed when  they dared to speak up  or expose
scientists with cures
people with major inventions
whitsleblowers on corruption

and the first line of defense is to discredit the witness

thats step 1 in how to get away with murder
step 2 introduce a new suspect
step 3 bury the evidence

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 02:52:54 AM
OMG this Birth of a Nation reference :dead:

"and we saw him walk her into the house? remember that brother?!"

bitch no ... why do you want 13 million from Netflix?
:whogonbook:

the smile on Charla's face. ... this bitch is NUTS  :plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm fckn SCREAMING
If he woulda said that, I woulda fell flat tf out  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

b7

b7

Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:49:26 AM
Charla sorta knew all her MESS before this bitch came thru
and he could?ve really went IN but he let her rock out respect for her husband, i imagine. It could?ve gotten worse

She was horrible in this interview with the personal jabs and comparing him to a slave masters bitch, basically. But she covers it in that fake soft, fake ass big mamas house nurturing tone.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 12:41:25 AM
Monique doesn't deserve a big payday which is why Netflix hasn't given it to her.  Stop trying to make this about black women being underpaid in general. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS.  Netflix has already proven to be a platform to pick up and air black content, even when there is an uproar about it (Dear White people, anyone?). Netflix has shown that they pay our black men with the Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle salaries. Netflix has shown they pay women with the amy Schumer salary. Netflix has even shown to pay  BLACK women. Angela Yee addressed Netflix paying Ava Duvernay and another successful relevant black female in the video.  Ava's Oscar nominated 13 got her a payday from Netflix. Stop coming in here with stories about Taquanda not getting her just dues. That's heart wrenching but has nothing to do with THIS story, Netflix, and this selfish ass bitch asking people to boycott a platform that has MORE than shown themselves supportive to black entertainment. Monique not getting the Money she wants is not Netflix undervaluing her. It's Netflix being a business and Monique's name is not a money maker. PERIOD :dead:
its very odd that no one mentions Shondas 2017 non-exclusive deal with Netflix

Very funny
She was PAID down..
Mo has yet to mention her and it?s very fucking funny
THAT'S who Angela said. Ava and shonda. So they do pay black women huh? Go fckn figure  :dead:
Lena Waithe of ?the Chi? makes 3. She just got a deal with NetFlix as well :kii: producing her own content :kii:

I mean ...  cut it the fuck out, Mo?nique. You?re done.

🦚

I refuse to believe any of you fags going up for hoenique have a successful careee in the corporate world.

Handling biz! Djangonique Unchained! Malcomnique X! Warrior!

This just not how you conduct yourself in business. Unless you want to end up like Khia on a damn IG live platform.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 24, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 12:49:26 AM
Charla sorta knew all her MESS before this bitch came thru
and he could?ve really went IN but he let her rock out respect for her husband, i imagine. It could?ve gotten worse

She was horrible in this interview with the personal jabs and comparing him to a slave masters bitch, basically. But she covers it in that fake soft, fake ass big mamas house nurturing tone.
and I think Monique lied on him
not bringing a personal conversation into the interview :dead:

"oh remember your friend Gary? yea him! well he said ..... that you said!"

he was so unbothered :dead:

and bitch aren't you on a WHOLE tour about doing research and asking questions... so you can believe what someone told you Charla said, but we can't believe the 256 people who say you're a bitch and hard to work with?

H.#.G.*.Z