"Porsha Read Kandi Into Oblivion..And I LIVED!"

Started by .betterwiseup, February 22, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

:kii: Always saw it, I just needed somebody to lash and kenya's been pretty forgettable all season

♛MANNY♛

Scott.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 23, 2017, 01:34:46 AM
I just feel like a little bit of Kan was BITTER with how her and Phaedra's friendship played out and may be acting out against Porsh as a retaliation to their new friendship. And, as much as I love her, Porsha seems like a fake friend. somebody to kii with and nothing more. Kan was probably like, "you left me for that?"

& on top of that Porsha took Phaedra's side on everything even though Kandi and her were cool too. Wasn't it Kandi defending Porsha when Cynthia was all "don't call me a bitch!" :uhh: I love frick and frack, but Kandi seems way more real than the both of them. albeit BITTER, but real. I see why Kandi's a bit FUMED now

THIS.

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on February 23, 2017, 01:27:27 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 23, 2017, 01:34:46 AM
I just feel like a little bit of Kan was BITTER with how her and Phaedra's friendship played out and may be acting out against Porsh as a retaliation to their new friendship. And, as much as I love her, Porsha seems like a fake friend. somebody to kii with and nothing more. Kan was probably like, "you left me for that?"

& on top of that Porsha took Phaedra's side on everything even though Kandi and her were cool too. Wasn't it Kandi defending Porsha when Cynthia was all "don't call me a bitch!" :uhh: I love frick and frack, but Kandi seems way more real than the both of them. albeit BITTER, but real. I see why Kandi's a bit FUMED now

Oh NOW you see it :nowgorl:
:ummwhat:

Scott.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BowDown on February 22, 2017, 08:13:44 PM
Phaedra is really to blame. She provoked Kandi and didn't expect this war. I don't particularly care for either one of them.

I love Porsha and she did "read" Kandi but they were all lies so..
ssssssss

Phaedra really has yawl up in arms huh?!

H.#.G.*.Z