Zoe Ever After: Beauty Bar (YouTube Channel Welcome Video)

Started by Seven, December 28, 2015, 05:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Sovereign.

BranLover

This concept slays. Great marketing. The makeup does look a lil off here tho.

RekeRig

RatherBe

Herb.

Quote from: NexTae on December 28, 2015, 09:51:52 PM
!!!!

Some gorls will say "I don't see the problem", etc. but it's not about just saying the makeup job is off, this is supposed to be an advertisement geared towards women for makeup, and women KNOW when something's looking a little off. And whether or not they'd wanna pump out the house looking like what's being pushed towards them. This is why I just don't know why every string wasn't pulled to ensure she was perfection to really push this line/ad.

I mean it's not a huge deal because either way I'm not a shareholder and not getting paid from any of this :dead: But I'm just confused. Who the fuck? :uhh:

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Bitch you have a fucking singing career with a grammy! TF you talk about Ray-J ?

:diddraispoot:

BRockaBaby

Mentioning Chardonnay, ray J, and Broadway made perfect sense. Not that they're trying to remove her from music but the reality is chard connects those "game" fans, many of which are still BET watchers. Ray j is big on LHH and those watchers probably tune into BET too. Broadway is her most recent BIG gig. I'm not getting what you all expected. A little bod to TBIM + "Grammy winner" would've been nice but I can see why her script was what it was.

BranLover

Quote from: Herbie on December 28, 2015, 10:36:25 PM
Quote from: NexTae on December 28, 2015, 09:51:52 PM
!!!!

Some gorls will say "I don't see the problem", etc. but it's not about just saying the makeup job is off, this is supposed to be an advertisement geared towards women for makeup, and women KNOW when something's looking a little off. And whether or not they'd wanna pump out the house looking like what's being pushed towards them. This is why I just don't know why every string wasn't pulled to ensure she was perfection to really push this line/ad.

I mean it's not a huge deal because either way I'm not a shareholder and not getting paid from any of this :dead: But I'm just confused. Who the fuck? :uhh:

!!!!
But this is sorta a big deal since she's dealing with makeup, a subject most women are very particular about. This is a case where it MUST be perfect at all times. I have faith that it'll be on point for the actual tutorials tho.

BranLover

Quote from: BRockaBaby on December 29, 2015, 02:32:36 AM
Mentioning Chardonnay, ray J, and Broadway made perfect sense. Not that they're trying to remove her from music but the reality is chard connects those "game" fans, many of which are still BET watchers. Ray j is big on LHH and those watchers probably tune into BET too. Broadway is her most recent BIG gig. I'm not getting what you all expected. A little bod to TBIM + "Grammy winner" would've been nice but I can see why her script was what it was.
!!!!

Not really mad about "Ray J's sister" for THIS.

Vonc2002

Quote from: NexTae on December 29, 2015, 02:43:54 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on December 29, 2015, 02:32:36 AM
!!!!

Not really mad about "Ray J's sister" for THIS.
Yea I didn't find anything wrong with it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw