Tinashe - BB/ANG3L PT. 2 coming soon. New single "Nasty" out now

Started by Cowboy Nine, April 09, 2024, 03:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TogetherAgain

Quote from: KingDavid on April 12, 2024, 03:19:44 AM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on April 12, 2024, 01:50:53 AMI like it! Keep pushing, 'nashe!

She just signed to Warner now. Hopefully they're good to her

Where you see that lie? She just signed a big distribution deal with Position Music but she's signed to Nice Life Records which is an independent music label .

I tell no lies, hun. Tinashe appears to be signed to Warner and Flea is flopping

Check the bottom of the article
https://uproxx.com/music/tinashe-nasty-single-video/
QuoteTinashe is a Warner Music artist.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Lazarus on April 12, 2024, 12:13:49 AM
She ate this video up

The song is cute, but I feel she's made different variations of this song a few times already

makeme

She keeps trying to make lightning strike with the same formula.. I mean, good luck with that, but it's not going to keep my attention.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: makeme on April 12, 2024, 11:02:58 AMShe keeps trying to make lightning strike with the same formula.. I mean, good luck with that, but it's not going to keep my attention.
!!!!!!

I absolutely love the song and video (because I'm fan) but she's never gonna take off with repeating this same ole formula.. But I don't care about mainstream success with her anymore, just keep me FED.

However, I don't know if that's what "she" wants. Does she want mainstream success or is she just doing her thing?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on April 12, 2024, 01:24:15 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 12, 2024, 11:02:58 AMShe keeps trying to make lightning strike with the same formula.. I mean, good luck with that, but it's not going to keep my attention.
!!!!!!

I absolutely love the song and video (because I'm fan) but she's never gonna take off with repeating this same ole formula.. But I don't care about mainstream success with her anymore, just keep me FED.

However, I don't know if that's what "she" wants. Does she want mainstream success or is she just doing her thing?

I was just thinking earlier that 333 and BB/ANGEL sound so similar, like they were recorded at the same time. But personally I love this sound for her so I'm not mad.

makeme

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on April 12, 2024, 01:24:15 PM
!!!!!!

Hmmmm...Okay, I'm a fan of this restaurant. What are they serving tonight? Chicken salad. Okay, great.. That was on the menu yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that..*snatches menu* ... And the same thing tomorrow, great. I'm going somewhere else!! You can only serve me the same shit but so many times.

I need some innovation. Switch this up every now and then. Think outside of the box. Hell, surprise me. Entice me. Get me up out of my seat. Where is her range? Creativity? You can do your thing all you want, but to keep me fed, I need you to put your foot in this meal.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Zankou. on April 16, 2024, 01:07:26 PMThis song is horrible
It's no wonder she's BROKE. Breaking the bank for this shitty music.

Young

KingDavid

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2024, 02:56:57 PMYawl okay in here?

I'm saying  :plzstop:  So much negativity and disdain for someone who as a creative is doing what she wants musically and who always constantly feeds her fans. Whew  :uhh:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Young

Quote from: KingDavid on April 16, 2024, 03:52:15 PM
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2024, 02:56:57 PMYawl okay in here?

I'm saying  :plzstop:  So much negativity and disdain for someone who as a creative is doing what she wants musically and who always constantly feeds her fans. Whew  :uhh:

!!!!!

I just...