Monica - Code red (Tracklist and album details inside)

Started by Young, August 10, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Is she releasing a video for the song?It's doing suprisingly well on radio without it though.

Young

Rxxf

"do you have benefits? - no!"
"credit cards? - no!"
"house keys? - no!"
"then yewz-a sidelines ho!"

Come theeee FUCK on!!!
BRANDY

Mel.

what page is the track list on?
i went back about 8 pages and I'm to lazy to keep searching...lol

if someone would kindly let me know...it would be greatly appreciate

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on August 29, 2015, 01:13:42 AM
Bitch

From Rojay HIMSELF :stressed:

I refuse to come in here and overhype anything because I know from personal experience ain't NOBODY ever happy! What I do know is that Monica did the damn thing. I am very excited. I think there is gonna be lots of talk about this one. She did this album how she wanted to do it! And what I feel is... she is about to set a trend with this new sound Timbaland created for her.

Monica is SANGING! And I felt several different emotions during this session. I can't wait to live with this album tho... I didn't wanna zone out too hard in a room with so many people! lol

There was only ONE song that I kind of didn't feel right off, but that could change later. Several surprises still in store.... I honestly feel Pop & Oak GET Monica and do great work with her. Once yall hear 'Alone In Your Heart'.. SWEET JESUS! She went the hell off on 'Call My Name' as well. The title track is that knock and Laiyah just simply makes you smile. 'Deep' is amazing and there will be a surprise guest on there. And when I tell you 'Ocean of Tears' was so not what I expected, but everything I needed to hear from Monica. And 'I Miss Music' is just amazing. So real.

I will say this is Monica's most experimental album and that is the best way to describe it. It's gonna feel so good to have this one in our collection. Be ready to go toe to toe with some haters.

Yall wanted Monica outside her box... here we go!

Report this post

I just hope she's really singing and not screaming.
BRANDY

AIDS!

Quote from: Ralf on August 31, 2015, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: Young on August 29, 2015, 01:13:42 AM
Bitch

From Rojay HIMSELF :stressed:

I refuse to come in here and overhype anything because I know from personal experience ain't NOBODY ever happy! What I do know is that Monica did the damn thing. I am very excited. I think there is gonna be lots of talk about this one. She did this album how she wanted to do it! And what I feel is... she is about to set a trend with this new sound Timbaland created for her.

Monica is SANGING! And I felt several different emotions during this session. I can't wait to live with this album tho... I didn't wanna zone out too hard in a room with so many people! lol

There was only ONE song that I kind of didn't feel right off, but that could change later. Several surprises still in store.... I honestly feel Pop & Oak GET Monica and do great work with her. Once yall hear 'Alone In Your Heart'.. SWEET JESUS! She went the hell off on 'Call My Name' as well. The title track is that knock and Laiyah just simply makes you smile. 'Deep' is amazing and there will be a surprise guest on there. And when I tell you 'Ocean of Tears' was so not what I expected, but everything I needed to hear from Monica. And 'I Miss Music' is just amazing. So real.

I will say this is Monica's most experimental album and that is the best way to describe it. It's gonna feel so good to have this one in our collection. Be ready to go toe to toe with some haters.

Yall wanted Monica outside her box... here we go!

Report this post

I just hope she's really singing and not screaming.
this sounds promising

GLOCK

here mel
- Just Right For Me - Featuring Lil Wayne.
- Code Red - Featuring Missy Elliott.
- Call My Name
- Love Just Ain't Enough - Featuring Timbaland.
- All Men Lie
- I Know
- Hustler's Ambition - Featuring Akon and Jeezy.
- Deep (Apparently there's a surprise guest feature on this one, rumored to be NICKI)
- Alone in Your Heart
- Ocean of Tears
- I Miss Music
- Anchor
- Sugar

Young

Hugo

Mel.

Quote from: Glock on August 31, 2015, 04:39:25 PM
here mel
- Just Right For Me - Featuring Lil Wayne.
- Code Red - Featuring Missy Elliott.
- Call My Name
- Love Just Ain't Enough - Featuring Timbaland.
- All Men Lie
- I Know
- Hustler's Ambition - Featuring Akon and Jeezy.
- Deep (Apparently there's a surprise guest feature on this one, rumored to be NICKI)
- Alone in Your Heart
- Ocean of Tears
- I Miss Music
- Anchor
- Sugar

thanks luv
the titles sound interesting

when is it releasing?

Pharaoh