Monica - Code red (Tracklist and album details inside)

Started by Young, August 10, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Bish on September 16, 2015, 08:49:32 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on September 16, 2015, 08:38:02 PM
Some of you make  good points.And what's crazy is that there's no video but this next week the song will surpass all the New Life singles.And she has 3 shows and 2 or 3 meet and greets this week and about the same last week.So the effort is there.Don't know what RCA is contributing though.
Yeah sis is definitely working but her record label has to do their part. Monica ain't lazy that's for sure. I feel bad for all these girls. I know we joke about these flops but any r&b artist that gets success will benefit this dying ass genre. It's a shame how they are doing these girls. All these stan bases need to support everyone not just their faves.

NOW THIS is so true.

The girls need to put together a major show. A divas duets or Motown live kind a mess to generate a massive buzz between all the fanbases.
#SaveBlackMusic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Young on September 16, 2015, 08:51:28 PM
Some of you make  good points.And what's crazy is that there's no video but this next week the song will surpass all the New Life singles.And she has 3 shows and 2 or 3 meet and greets this week and about the same last week.So the effort is there.Don't know what RCA is contributing though.
Yeah sis is definitely working but her record label has to do their part. Monica ain't lazy that's for sure. I feel bad for all these girls. I know we joke about these flops but any r&b artist that gets success will benefit this dying ass genre. It's a shame how they are doing these girls. All these stan bases need to support everyone not just their faves.
#SaveBlackMusic

XSSSSSSSSSSSSCX
:stressed:

GLOCK

!
Everyone's gonna have to come together because it seriously is dying

iman

just because there are a bunch of flops doesn't mean the genre is dead :usuresis:

Young

NOW THIS is so true.

The girls need to put together a major show. A divas duets or Motown live kind a mess to generate a massive buzz between all the fanbases.
#SaveBlackMusic

Young

And I'm not talking about the NIG'shit that's topping the charts

Save REALblackmusic

MypuzzystanK

lol@ the excuses  :plzstop:

until she is gone was #25 and anything to sll peaked @22

either way  JRFM will be doomed a flop because between this week and net week it will peak and only be less of a flop than them new life singles, still a flop non the less...

they can just put this shit up on a shelf and let her raise her kids off what money she's been saving... hopefully shan gets a damn job to help ha

MypuzzystanK

f
she's lazy.

I mean when it comes to trying to promote of course not, she needs to make money but other than that she's a bit lazy which is why her career has not went any further than the recording studio

the first single just wasnt fucking good  thats ALL

MoToThE

yeah, i feel so bad for these female R&B artists. They work hard to do albums and put out great music, but they get overlooked. When they finally do release a single, they get dragged through the mud by other fanbases. The stans will not support other artists talkin' about "i hate that bitch!", but don't even know the artist personally. Ain't met them a day in their life. I just find that crazy.  :uhh:

Cuban0

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on September 16, 2015, 10:17:30 PM
lol@ the excuses  :plzstop:

until she is gone was #25 and anything to sll peaked @22

either way  JRFM will be doomed a flop because between this week and net week it will peak and only be less of a flop than them new life singles, still a flop non the less...

they can just put this shit up on a shelf and let her raise her kids off what money she's been saving... hopefully shan gets a damn job to help ha

:feelinmyself:

Sovereign.

Monica's LAZY! Meet & greets ain't saving 'Code Red'!

Sovereign.

September 16, 2015, 11:17:40 PM #627 Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:18:00 PM by Pluto.
I remember Brandy putting her coin into both 'Put It Down' AND 'Wildest Dreams' along with Breyon whilst signed RCA. This is unacceptable. She don't "want it".

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Pluto. on September 16, 2015, 11:17:40 PM
I remember Brandy putting her coin into both 'Put It Down' AND 'Wildest Dreams' along with Breyon whilst signed RCA. This is unacceptable. She don't "want it".

I love when artist say Fuck the label. You wont give me the coin? I'll fund it myself.

FINE.

Quote from: Pluto. on September 16, 2015, 11:17:40 PM
wow :ohwow: