Monica - Code red (Tracklist and album details inside)

Started by Young, August 10, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Genesis on September 24, 2015, 12:28:13 AM
are we really making excuses about why her label  didnt put out a video?.... In 2015?

With the type of music she does her videos wont need to be big budgeted anyway. With that being said good music videos arent too expensive these days and alot of artists had to fund them before. She can easily cash out for one.
she's done that before tho.

n

they could at least do SOMEthing

Young

Sovereign.

Quote from: RIG on September 24, 2015, 12:13:43 AM
Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on September 23, 2015, 11:24:09 PM

and she said code red first week of December  :nowgorl:
S;;SDSDSDDD

that girl says a different date each week. that aint black friday hun

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMD;DDDDDD

Last week sis was giving "Black Friday!", now sis says "Christmas!"

:melmel:

Genesis

September 24, 2015, 01:46:29 AM #754 Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 01:47:57 AM by Genesis
Quote from: RIG on September 24, 2015, 12:47:00 AM
are we really making excuses about why her label  didnt put out a video?.... In 2015?

With the type of music she does her videos wont need to be big budgeted anyway. With that being said good music videos arent too expensive these days and alot of artists had to fund them before. She can easily cash out for one.

n

Monica is from the 90s, so i can understand she's not used to the way the industry works now. but you dont really need a label anymore to thrive. Especially in urban music.

Tinashe and Jhene were doing damn good for recording music and videos in their own damn bathroom and kitchen.

Monica just doesnt want it bad enough. Just like you said her label isnt doing anything.. But what is she doing?

STUNNA GOD

d

if Tuna can piece her own coins together for a video mess, Im sure Mo can too. Yes, labels need to do more... but what are you gonna do? Sit there and wait to FLOP? Nobody is gonna hustle for you more than you... The industry is not the same anymore and these 90s girls need to get with the program and get over it.

throwintheTAL

flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop

flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
flop flop
\
flop flop

flop flop

Young

Quote from: Genesis on September 24, 2015, 01:46:29 AM

n

Monica is from the 90s, so i can understand she's not used to the way the industry works now. but you dont really need a label anymore to thrive. Especially in urban music.

Tinashe and Jhene were doing damn good for recording music and videos in their own damn bathroom and kitchen.

Monica just doesnt want it bad enough. Just like you said her label isnt doing anything.. But what is she doing?

This whole month and some of last month she's been going around the nation performing, doing signings and meet & greets

She's been busy getting the word out physically about her project. She doesn't WANT to flop that's why SHE chose to push her album back because RCA was gonna just throw it out to the wolves and not care. She's been promoting her album physically all month.

It's not like she hasn't been doing anything but I agree that she should do a video and do some more Internet/Worldwide based promo for everyone to take notice on

Herb.

Quote from: Glock on September 21, 2015, 09:37:18 PM
Queen is so damn ... Ugh! Famous

!!!!

all ten of those ppl were PERCHED.....snaps everywhere

Young

Scott.

If K. Michelle can fund a lot of her own videos, then I think Monica can do it herself. It's obvious that she cares more about this record than RCA does and I think she needs to take more of it into her own hands. Like Young said, she showed that she's taking a bit of control because she pushed it back to get the word out, but it's about to be October and "Just Right For Me" has been out for months. Gone on and pay for that video out of pocket and keep it moving.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I really had high hopes for Mon' she's one of the legendary R&B singers on the 90s generation. She deserves so much more but they did the same thing to Brandy during Two Eleven and gave Monica all that damn promo so I'm a bit pleased but sad at the same time.

AIDS!

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Young on September 24, 2015, 02:23:21 AM
Quote from: Genesis on September 24, 2015, 01:46:29 AM

n

This whole month and some of last month she's been going around the nation performing, doing signings and meet & greets

She's been busy getting the word out physically about her project. She doesn't WANT to flop that's why SHE chose to push her album back because RCA was gonna just throw it out to the wolves and not care. She's been promoting her album physically all month.

It's not like she hasn't been doing anything but I agree that she should do a video and do some more Internet/Worldwide based promo for everyone to take notice on
so basic'ly
bitch ain got no buzz

throwintheTAL

Quote from: SCOTTland on September 24, 2015, 02:54:10 AMbut it's about to be October and "Just Right For Me" has been out for months.
nnngfctdsf
fd
dff
gggggggggg
s
fg
g
gfggg
g
g
gg
fgg