‘The Lion King’ Soundtrack Tracklist Revealed / Confirms New Beyonce Music

Started by Lazarus, June 24, 2019, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

GLOCK

FlowerBomb

dsvsfds I thought she was going to be all over the fucking soundtrack?!?!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Laith on June 25, 2019, 11:00:47 AM
dsvsfds I thought she was going to be all over the fucking soundtrack?!?!
sdsddsddddssdfdddsdddfff
That IS what Baph said, huh

Blamblam

Something is off about this. Didn't Elton say him and Bey were working together on new music? Even the director alluded to the same thing. 

Vonc2002

GLOCK

I'm snickering DOWN

the girls just KNEW 
Hive girls.. what's gewd

OSCAR! 

Opposites Attract.

Nobody ever said Bey was gonna be featured on the soundtrack outside of the song Nala sings from the film. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 25, 2019, 11:05:02 AM
Nobody ever said Bey was gonna be featured on the soundtrack outside of the song Nala sings from the film.

now this is a damn lie