BEYONCÉ new album/sndtk “TLK: The Gift” is on ALL Streaming Platforms!!!

Started by BAPHOMET., July 09, 2019, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quoteraye

The moment @beyonce told me the song I wrote was track 1 on the album 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😰😰😰😰😰

I shot a vidya for it

OMG...are we getting a visual album?     

:thatssowendy:

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Boy SHUTUP

They can easily slim her don with editing tricks.     

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

:thatssowendy: I missed the premiere mess. Someone post the tea QUICKLY

the girls are saying it was good

b7

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Why do I continue to DOUBT someone that I have on MULTIPLE occasions said DONT doubt?  :uhh:

this fucking videopsdffgs[pgfdl;sdfg
'sgdf
sdfgb
sdfg
dfg
fdg
vb
cvxb
cxvb
cxv
b
cv
b
vb
vc

CHOKE

Premiering a music video on basic cable is very 2010 but Quee is promoting a bit so I'm not complaining 

TheletterJ

Quote from: The Mad Choke on July 16, 2019, 09:07:10 PM
Premiering a music video on basic cable is very 2010 but Quee is promoting a bit so I'm not complaining

You sound like a LATE hater... is your fav doing it? This was amazing...black queen is putting our culture on the map. It's amazing to witness. Blue was so adorable.

b7

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on July 16, 2019, 09:11:58 PM

You sound like a LATE hater... is your fav doing it? This was amazing...black queen is putting our culture on the map. It's amazing to witness. Blue was so adorable.
he's a Beyoncé stan  :dead:

MelMel

He's a Bey luv  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

SDLFKJHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  :shook: