BET Red Carpet and Awards Official thread. *RATINGS ADDED*

Started by Vonc2002, June 26, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Desiigner is great. I love his energy and how hard he goes for his. It really reminds me of the energy that ATL used to give when they started to pop a bit.

I'm really just proud of him. Then Bryson 😍 I just love everything about him. Bey's little Queens 😍😍😍😍 then Bey and GODrick ❤️❤️❤️ the awards really slayed last night.

Next year they can do without a host.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CandyCrush

Quote from: LiBra on June 27, 2016, 01:22:42 PM
i was really impressed with the performances but i changed the channel when that Designer guy came on just sounded like noise to me

LiBra = Fabolous  :kii:

JRocka

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 27, 2016, 01:40:37 PM
Quote from: LiBra on June 27, 2016, 01:22:42 PM
i was really impressed with the performances but i changed the channel when that Designer guy came on just sounded like noise to me

LiBra = Fabolous  :kii:

wtf  :plzstop: did the mic fly out his hand or something? Fab's facial expression  :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssss
Desiigner is such a circus act :plzstop:
He looks like he belongs in a Zoo tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

Bilal was unreal...no seriously

Desiigner's energy is powerful af

b7

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 27, 2016, 08:37:09 AM
Jesse. Williams. Better. PREACH.

?The burden of the brutalized is not to comfort the bystander. That?s not our job. Stop with all that! If you have a critique for our resistance than you better have an established record of critique of our oppression. If you have no interest in equal rights for Black people, than do not make suggestions for those who do. Sit down! We?re done watching and waiting while this thing called whiteness uses and abuses us, burying Black people out of sight and out of mind, while extracting our culture, our dollars, our entertainment, oil, Black gold, ghettoizing and demeaning our creations than stealing them, gentrifying our geniuses than trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit. The thing is just because we?re magic doesn?t mean we?re not real.?

And that was just an excerpt.

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

Young

Quote from: 1Rig on June 27, 2016, 02:01:22 PM
Quote from: CandyCrush on June 27, 2016, 08:37:09 AM
Jesse. Williams. Better. PREACH.

?The burden of the brutalized is not to comfort the bystander. That?s not our job. Stop with all that! If you have a critique for our resistance than you better have an established record of critique of our oppression. If you have no interest in equal rights for Black people, than do not make suggestions for those who do. Sit down! We?re done watching and waiting while this thing called whiteness uses and abuses us, burying Black people out of sight and out of mind, while extracting our culture, our dollars, our entertainment, oil, Black gold, ghettoizing and demeaning our creations than stealing them, gentrifying our geniuses than trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit. The thing is just because we?re magic doesn?t mean we?re not real.?

And that was just an excerpt.

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

I have the fuck NEVER

I was moist af

b7

Quote from: Glock on June 27, 2016, 09:13:29 AM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 27, 2016, 04:42:20 AM
Bilal was my favorite performance, followed by Bey/Kendrick, but I liked a few others

Anderson Paak and Chloe X Halle fuckin killed
>>>><<<<
:stressed:  wait King