Brandy Settles Legal Battle w/Former Label Over Music

Started by valeolion, December 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:50:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on December 29, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
I was always down and understanding. I never blasted Brandy. I'm a true fan. I don't know about some of you on here.

:lopsided:
Lemme be the first to say it, I'm not a stan anymore and being a fan is hanging on by a thread as well.  U don't get to treat people that support u any kinda way and then just expect them to be there

Did you go to any of the shows? Music dates or Chicago? I hear that she was pretty nice to her supporters there and generous with her time.  :letsmessfag:
I went to see "Chicago" in L.A. and 2 unimpressive ass concerts here in Chicago this yr :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:51:46 PM
I was always down and understanding. I never blasted Brandy. I'm a true fan. I don't know about some of you on here.

Lemme be the first to say it, I'm not a stan anymore and being a fan is hanging on by a thread as well.  U don't get to treat people that support u any kinda way and then just expect them to be there

Did you go to any of the shows? Music dates or Chicago? I hear that she was pretty nice to her supporters there and generous with her time.  :letsmessfag:
I went to see "Chicago" in L.A. and 2 unimpressive ass concerts here in Chicago this yr :overit:

If I were you, I'd just throw in my fan card.  :mmyulost:

lovechild

Can?t sis just have someone leak her album like they did those unreleased back in the day . Just give us a free EP sis . When I saw sis on Halloween and asked her was the music coming out this year she just smiled and nodded her head yes . I knew she was lying

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:54:09 PM

Yea, pretty much have.  I don't really enjoy brandy anymore.  I didn't like any of those snippets really and I didn't like that jhene or sis the the Baptist song. I'm trying to see what a full project is gonna be because I've pretty much moved tf on :overit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: lovechild on December 29, 2017, 07:55:08 PM
Can?t sis just have someone leak her album like they did those unreleased back in the day . Just give us a free EP sis . When I saw sis on Halloween and asked her was the music coming out this year she just smiled and nodded her head yes . I knew she was lying
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

brocka4life

She has 2 more days!  :dead:

FRANCE

o shit
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowboy Nine

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

Yea, pretty much have.  I don't really enjoy brandy anymore.  I didn't like any of those snippets really and I didn't like that jhene or sis the the Baptist song. I'm trying to see what a full project is gonna be because I've pretty much moved tf on :overit:

There's nothing wrong with moving on.
I've pretty much moved on from her catalog. It doesn't do for me what it used to.
Only time will tell if I'm a fan of Brandy's going forward.

jtwoeleven

Hmm...I still think the post Human era drought was worse than this. A few boards ago, there were already displays like this with several members publically shredding their stan cards online. Some folks were even saying that she might've been blackballed. She's come a long way, I can't help but have hope for her because she's been thorough much worse.

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 08:00:17 PM

I've pretty much moved on from her catalog. It doesn't do for me what it used to.
The catalog is iconic :guys:

Vonc2002

Outside of a few terrible songs of course (afrodisiac)

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 08:03:38 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 08:00:17 PM

The catalog is iconic :guys:

Yeah, it is.
Just need something for these current times.