Tamar Says She’s Preferred Mariah Over Whitney; Never Really a Huge Fan

Started by M-Rocka, May 02, 2024, 04:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 02, 2024, 07:13:33 PMTamar is one of those messy people, where even when they give their opinion its done in a shady way. That's mostly because she always leads with negativity. From her opinion on country music to her opinion about Mariah vs Whitney. She had start by saying she doesn't like Whitney's music instead of leading with what about Mariah she prefers.
she said she did like Whitney's music. She said she's not a HUGE fan but she likes her music and her voice, however she IS a huge fan of Mariah. That's not shade

NEW MOON

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 02, 2024, 07:13:33 PMTamar is one of those messy people, where even when they give their opinion its done in a shady way. That's mostly because she always leads with negativity. From her opinion on country music to her opinion about Mariah vs Whitney. She had start by saying she doesn't like Whitney's music instead of leading with what about Mariah she prefers.

I think this is a matter of perception

ophababes.

BINGO

Buy The Stars✨

i mean tamar is a terrible human who cant sing to save her life but she is well within her right to think that

Teddy3891

Her delivery is always OFF.
it's laughable for someone at that level, she doesn't have great communication skills so she's easily misconstrued or can be taken out of context based on how she phrases shit.
.... That said it shows in her ability that she's a Mariah head. Being a reductive Mariah/ Toni is Tamar.

BruceTruMusicFan

Quote from: RAY7 on May 02, 2024, 10:17:29 PM
she said she did like Whitney's music. She said she's not a HUGE fan but she likes her music and her voice, however she IS a huge fan of Mariah. That's not shade

Again, why lead with, I was never been a big fan of Whitney's Music? Why not say, Mariah has always been my girl? Its just a negative tone.

Justaway_

Gilgamesh.

Mariah music was/is way better but saying Nip's catalogue was trash is a fucking reach.

crime mob

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 03, 2024, 07:57:28 AMMariah music was/is way better but saying Nip's catalogue was trash is a fucking reach.
MUSTaway just bein edgy

RAY7

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 03, 2024, 12:06:08 AM

Again, why lead with, I was never been a big fan of Whitney's Music? Why not say, Mariah has always been my girl? Its just a negative tone.
I get what you're saying but if you clearly heard the whole thing and she said she does like the lady, why hang on to the beginning? It just seems nitpicky

crime mob

tamar has that sensuality that GODni has in her music
i love it

but with more range, ability to craft amazing fucking backgrounds...
she kinda gets tf down in the studio

GODni herself has says Tamar is the supreme vocalist of the family.
i agree 100%

id even go as far to say tamar is a better artist - all things considered.
but GODni just has IT.

the best way i can articulate it is, a lot of GODni's music just makes Tamar's music feel "cute".
like even though shes fucking amazing vocally and even surpasses GODni in a lot of areas, it's still "baby Toni" vibes.

which makes sense I guess considering she's her baby sister.
but it could also be Mariah's influence. a lot of Mimi's music is "cute" downe.

Aalonso.

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 03, 2024, 12:06:08 AM

Because she knew she'd have to defend herself either way because Black Audiences EXPECT you to say Whitney "just because." She knew her choice would be controversial to Black folk so she attacked that part first to get it out the way.