M O N I C A (Code Red>>>>)

Started by Young, January 03, 2016, 04:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

She said herself that she didn't think she would ever be considered an icon.And I agree.
But just a veteran?Come on now.Adina Howard, Monifah, even INOJ :kii:. are vetetans.She has No. 1 in 3 different decades, albeit R&B/Hip Hop.And certified albums in 3 different decades.Something pop icons Britney or Christina havent done yet(Not trying to put her near them any way).I think just a veteran is a weak classification.

Zankou.

Quote from: ralfsdaddy on January 25, 2016, 01:00:20 AM
Yeah, except there's nothing that's very iconic, original or memorable about monika

No one talks about her. I feel bad

I screaming at your back to back posts in here.

And some nerve you have when Ciara is NONE of those things

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 25, 2016, 01:17:49 AM
Let's just stick to Monica guys. We don't need to throw in every other artist all the time.

Now I'm waitin on the Mons' opinion on this topic.
gorl, fuck you

I'll bring up whoever the fck I please

Zankou.

Quote from: ralfsdaddy on January 25, 2016, 01:04:43 AM
I wonder how glock, Braundin and them will react when in just six short weeks after the Code Red release, she'll be retiring that used tampax wig for her usual pixie dyke cut

D

I wonder why we have your mind

throwintheTAL

Rxxf

Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2016, 01:39:33 AM
Quote from: R. on January 25, 2016, 01:04:37 AM
her longevity is commendable though.
not everyone from that era is still here
I've never been a Monica fan and there is nothing about her that distinguishes her as a true artist, but it's definitely commendable that she's had a sustaining career.
:wub:
BRANDY

Young

@MonicaBrown: Just know when I'm silent doesn't mean I'm not working means I'm working on something ❤️ RT @THEmale_madonna: @MonicaBrown that's my Queen

Young

@MonicaBrown: Yes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ RT @msfang: @MonicaBrown did i read possible touring in March?

Young

I wonder with who?!

Fantasia?
Tamar?
Omfff Ghan?!

BiiiiT!

FRANCE

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2016, 05:47:57 PM
@MonicaBrown: Yes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ RT @msfang: @MonicaBrown did i read possible touring in March?
it aint goin down

RekeRig

Ghhhhhhh them doves were diggin in that ass but she wasn't havin it

RekeRig

qqqqq

TheSoot Madonna stays fuming on Twitter but he goes hard for his Mo'