Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

then again, i can't compare the two
one celebrates the different contributions to the world, while the other celebrates the arts
forget it
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rawlf on April 06, 2016, 01:18:29 AM
no one attack me plz, but...
the black girls rock awards seem more UP THERE vs the NAACP awards
even slightly
Different kinda award
Black girls rock is in the same vein as essence awards. Just honoring people for being great. It's definitely better than that tho.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Rawlf on April 06, 2016, 01:19:43 AM
then again, i can't compare the two
one celebrates the different contributions to the world, while the other celebrates the arts
forget it

@Vonc, yea i realized it right after.

i guess i enjoy awards that honors
BRANDY

GLOCK

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

4everSlayage29

I don't know who this bothered queen is in this thread but he needs to stick to applying eye liner and giving make-up tips to those thats just as anally ugly as he is and shut the fuck up about Brandys performance. He call himself a Stan yet he throwing a fit . damn what more you want her to do ? She don't live for you and can care less about your approval. Get a clue and a life punk . who the fuck pissed in your coffee for you to be such a bitch ? I get sick of you wishy washy ass crutches because you're not a Stan bitch. Find a leg to stand on or a Kane.

Vonc2002

4everSlayage29

But anyway job well done brandy we are proud and can't wait for the video . much love to all the real fans in this thread ignore the bullshit these crutches leave on here because like I said they're not real stans just a Grinch in high heels. Lmfao!!!!😂😂😂

rosone1

Quote from: Denver. on April 06, 2016, 12:43:30 AM
Monica's performance was lovely. She sounded good.
I agree.She sounded really good but I hated the arrangement.I didn't even know what she was singing about after the first chorus

CandyCrush

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on April 06, 2016, 03:57:09 AM
But anyway job well done brandy we are proud and can't wait for the video . much love to all the real fans in this thread ignore the bullshit these crutches leave on here because like I said they're not real stans just a Grinch in high heels. Lmfao!!!!😂😂😂

EXTREMELY PROUD of B'Rocka!!! That performance was gat damnz PERFECTION!! She has grown by leaps and bounds in her artistry. I can't ask for anything else as a fan. And she's only getting better.. :dead:

Btw, welcome to the board, hun, loving your posts already...:blush:

Wtv

where is the Monica performance?
thatgrapejuice didnt post it

Vonc2002

Im sitting here watching this damn performance at 6 am, JESUS!

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 06, 2016, 06:59:52 AM
Im sitting here watching this damn performance at 6 am, JESUS!

!! Literally hit the alarm, rolled over, and went to the dvr