Jennifer Hudson Confirms Being Cast As Aretha Franklin In Biopic / Spills On ?CA

Started by Lazarus, September 26, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

4everSLAYanafan

She defiantly has the voice for young Aretha!!! I wonder how they'll play out the change in Aunt Re's voice due to Cigarettes and her weight fluctuating in her lifetime, especially in the late 90's. She doesn't look like her in the slightest and the bugs me, but I think the movie will be a hit!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on September 26, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
She defiantly has the voice for young Aretha!!!

Ummmm...WHAT? Say what you will about Retha, the one thing she had was CONTROL. This yelling bitch doesn't even have a modicum of that :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ShujiFinity Wars on September 26, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Ummmm...WHAT? Say what you will about Retha, the one thing she had was CONTROL. This yelling bitch doesn't even have a modicum of that :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:.

Okay....!!! :uhh:

Aretha in her early days had so much finesse over her singing/control. Something ive never heard from Jdud

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: ShujiFinity Wars on September 26, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

:uhh: No other girl really has that either.... Jenn is the closest, I see why Re chose her and don't say what about fanny because she's a different type of singer, tone and everything....Personally Keke Wyatt should have had a shot