Nicki Gets Arrested In Amsterdam; Feels Tour’s Being Sabotaged

Started by M-Rocka, May 25, 2024, 11:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on Today at 05:22:24 AMAnyways Nicki is free to continue her tour  :giveittomeddy: I am happy for her there was a quick solution.
And will. That's been the issue from the jump but people simply cannot take.

Annie

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 05:22:33 AM
Quote from: Annie on Today at 05:20:14 AM
Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 05:17:33 AMThe arrest was essentially because she didn't feel comfortable and recorded them. They would've stated they found illegal objects when they arrested her if they actually found it then.
I am sure filming them didn't help since it's not allowed to publish/live stream the footage
She didn't feel safe. The Europeans can say whatever they want about it but she did that to protect herself.

Yes I understand it's scary and a very stressful situation. And when you have assistants and security guards who handle your luggage it's also scary..because you never know what people can put in your bags. She's just trying to focus on performing, not packing bags herself.

/.\

Annie

I hope she will find a good team, the story about the managers stealing money  :uhh: that's not good

/.\

Cowgirl

And that's what it comes down to. She's had NUMEROUS people on her team in the past who've tried to sabotage her so as much as Shea Butter Twitter bitches about how she doesn't shut up, she SHOULD continue to speak because these incidents are not isolated nor are they coincidental.

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 link=msg= :dead: 3043998 date=1716721624https://twitter.com/madblackvegan/status/1794391416229306668

I guess that's a yes  :dead: