Oh bitch... They're about to END Kevin Hart. omg @ this tweet.

Started by BAPHOMET., April 21, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 21, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 21, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
And Kodak Black got his ass tossed to him for his comments like this ...

But people were much easier on Joseline when she used a pic of Angie Stone to represent K Michelle  while calling herself "Spanish" and using a pic of JLo to represent herself - after she called Stevie's daughters nappy headed. She's clearly colorist and ignorant but people thought it was cute.

Why do Black men always seem to get things the hardest? In terms of social consequence for their ignorance
Black men are held to a higher standard i guess (within our community) They want us to be their heroes in so many ways
Because White Men stand up for their Becky. White men can disrespect their women all they want but anyone who isn't white better not dare. This is what Black women want as well from Black men.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 21, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 21, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

I am literally shaking.

She's adorable

And I know he couldnt to get his new wife pregnant thinking he was gonna have some racially ambiguous baby and ended up with a damn EWOK instead

Karma really is the same damn girl

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

Quote from: element on April 21, 2018, 01:31:58 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 21, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 21, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

I am literally shaking.

She's adorable

And I know he couldnt to get his new wife pregnant thinking he was gonna have some racially ambiguous baby and ended up with a damn EWOK instead

Karma really is the same damn girl

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NFFJGJGGHYGGHHHJJJJJHHHH

4 fucking k

Quote from: LORD ALPHA GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on April 21, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 21, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 21, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
Kanye is even more lost:
https://twitter.com/crissles/status/987724539625988096?s=21

Click the images and look at these Co-signs and who they?re coming from

This is the kinda stuff this woman says (the one Kanye is worshipping)
https://twitter.com/jad0requi/status/987727386790670336?s=21

Scary
Kanye kinda been trash. His mom dying did a number on him honestly.

crazed self
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: TWINS

Who is Candace Owens?

Sinpool

Quote from: element on April 21, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
n

Seriously who cares? I'm sick of this sensitive generation.

d

you have light skin privilege

Sinpool

Quote from: 1RIG on April 21, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
Kanye is even more lost:
https://twitter.com/crissles/status/987724539625988096?s=21

Click the images and look at these Co-signs and who they?re coming from

This is the kinda stuff this woman says (the one Kanye is worshipping)
https://twitter.com/jad0requi/status/987727386790670336?s=21

Scary

iodjkwe
gtetr

This is like the plot twist of the century.

Everybody out here lashing Taylor Swift and calling her a racist conservative when she's not, but ignoring Kanye over here being the Get out poster child.

:plzstop:

Sinpool

Quote from: ...but mess on April 21, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
Ya'll should get into this when u get a chance

they found tweets from that stephon guy (who was killed by cops - shot in the back)

a lot of black women are refusing to support him cuz of things he said.
he was another who seemed BOLD enough to come owt and express himself.
"i dont want anything Black but an Xbox".

and he purposely had kids with an Asian woman so that he could have mixed bvys.

I get it - I'm not moving to take away the fact that my sisters were hurt by his comments.
but he was only 22 years old. And made those tweets when he was like 20.
He had SO much time to at least learn how to keep his nonsense to himself.

Stuff like this is so weird to me,

It's like you read the slave accounts from not just in the US, but all over Latin America & The Carribbean, and Black women were like prized possessions to white men, they couldn't keep their hands off them making mixed babies.

Now all of a sudden blacks are free, Black women get treated the worst, and it seems like every race just wants to nut in a white woman to feel power.

It's almost like it's a power thing tbh. White men liked Black women because they could control them and feel more powerful, and now Black men like white women for the same reason, the only difference is Black women had no power at all and the white woman has a hidden secret weapon she can use at any moment.

:uhh:

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 21, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

they found tweets from that stephon guy (who was killed by cops - shot in the back)

I get it - I'm not moving to take away the fact that my sisters were hurt by his comments.

I watched this earlier and fully see both sides.

You can't expect black women,  who already feel marginalized and silenced by their own community, to rally around someone who went of their way to collectively disrespect them.

But it's also somewhat disingenuous to scream about how ALL  black lives matter and then turn around and put qualifiers on who gets your support and who doesn't.

My own gripes with the way certain activist/groups move have made me realize that I can emotionally afford to wait for someone else to protect or fight for me.

TBh this why I can't fuck with some of these movements. Black Lives Matter was started to be inclusive to all blacks but when it became mainstream it was taken over and suddenly only one type of black man became the face of it. They didn't even acknowledge  the black women being murdered until Sandra Bland and would even tell Black women to be quiet because they weren't being killed like this.

Basically the niggers who didn't want equality just an exchange in power wanted to take over, but then the blacks who didn't fit the narrative said no fuck that we're in this too and so now the Alt Rightep niggers hate black lives Matter because they get called out on their bullshit. They claim they hate white supremacy, but they really look up to it and want to recreate it with a black face.  :plzstop:

Sinpool

dd

Sor I just wanna fcking BOX everytime I hear time I think of those...APES.

:letsmessfag:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Queen Mother on April 21, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 21, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

I watched this earlier and fully see both sides.

You can't expect black women,  who already feel marginalized and silenced by their own community, to rally around someone who went of their way to collectively disrespect them.

But it's also somewhat disingenuous to scream about how ALL  black lives matter and then turn around and put qualifiers on who gets your support and who doesn't.

My own gripes with the way certain activist/groups move have made me realize that I can emotionally afford to wait for someone else to protect or fight for me.

TBh this why I can't fuck with some of these movements. Black Lives Matter was started to be inclusive to all blacks but when it became mainstream it was taken over and suddenly only one type of black man became the face of it. They didn't even acknowledge  the black women being murdered until Sandra Bland and would even tell Black women to be quiet because they weren't being killed like this.

Basically the niggers who didn't want equality just an exchange in power wanted to take over, but then the blacks who didn't fit the narrative said no fuck that we're in this too and so now the Alt Rightep niggers hate black lives Matter because they get called out on their bullshit. They claim they hate white supremacy, but they really look up to it and want to recreate it with a black face.  :plzstop:
:ohwow: