Rhoa getting back to the mess. Nene gets into it with the crew on next episode

Started by 🦚, November 27, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Nene: Kenya you shut the fuck up bitch!  :fuming:

Kenya: You shut the fuck up bitch and you better get your hand outta my face!  :fuming:

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 10:52:58 PM

Kenya: You shut the fuck up bitch and you better get your hand outta my face!  :fuming:

Kenya really should have shut the fuck up. From the clip it did not seem that the conversation between Nene and Cyn had absolutely nothing to do with pimple face.

M-Rocka

Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 10:55:05 PM

Kenya really should have shut the fuck up. From the clip it did not seem that the conversation between Nene and Cyn had absolutely nothing to do with pimple face.
Kinda like how Nene stormed out of Marlo's event because the attention wasn't on her. That moment between Marlo & Kenya had nothing to do with that ape.

HUGO

Kenya has looked pretty stupid in the past but her being married to this man who clearly does not want her takes the cake

:dead:

Good Morning Gorgeous

December 22, 2019, 11:02:28 PM #202 Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:04:40 PM by mylogistics
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 10:58:51 PM

Kinda like how Nene stormed out of Marlo's event because the attention wasn't on her. That moment between Marlo & Kenya had nothing to do with that ape.

Your example is not a one to one relationship to the confrontation between pimple face and Nene. No matter why Nene left (no one truly knows) the fact is that she left...not inserted herself into the confrontation between pimple face and Marlo.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Trey on December 08, 2019, 10:25:14 AM
Quote from: First Class on December 07, 2019, 04:35:14 PM
Quote from: .::SléìghThìsHølìdæy::. on December 07, 2019, 03:26:44 PM
NeNe Leakes, 51, does not have a guaranteed answer on whether or not she'll be returning to Season 13 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. The longtime Bravo star isn't entirely satisfied when it comes to certain areas of the show that fans don't necessarily see, which NeNe explained in an EXCLUSIVE interview with HollywoodLife on Dec. 6! We asked NeNe if Season 12 will be her last season after its Nov. 3 premiere, and she admitted, "I don't know...I really don't know that. I never really know what I'm doing until the season is over and we talk about it."

However, NeNe was certain about one thing — "I just think there's a lot of things that aren't fair," NeNe confessed. Elaborating on what's not "fair," she added, "Just things that — Behind the scenes things that you guys don't get to see." With that said, NeNe — who starred as a main cast member on RHOA between Seasons 1-7 and 10-12 — said, "So I just have to talk with my team and decide what's best for me."

But NeNe's complaints don't include Kenya Moore's return to RHOA, even if they don't see "eye to eye," as NeNe told us. "No, [Kenya's return] didn't frustrate me," NeNe insisted. "I don't care to think about Kenya. I'm a pretty strong girl, and Kenya honestly cannot handle me."

Although NeNe isn't too happy with what's going on behind the scenes, she did admit the "season is going really good." That's because she thinks the show is airing her co-stars' true colors this time around! "I see kind of that they're starting to show a little bit of these other girls' personalities. Because I have felt like over the years, a lot of girls have gotten passes for whatever reason," NeNe explained to HollywoodLife. "Maybe there just wasn't a character they didn't want the viewers to see. But this year, I feel like they are showing these girls a little bit more true to who they are on the show."

Even if NeNe takes her leave from RHOA, she still has a business to run! Don't forget that the reality television star also oversees a retail empire, since she owns three brick-and-mortar Swagg Boutique stores in Maryland, Georgia and Florida.

Bye moosene  :howfestive:
well report on nene as quick as you can!

They say shit like this every season to draw suspense. Queen Yovanna and Empress Ne' will be perched ki'd up on the season 13 intro side by side :popeyes:
SHSJSJJFJFJJDJSNNTNDJFNDNXJDJFJDJDNNSNDNDD
D
D
DD

D
X
D
D
D
D
D
D
F
D

I'm SCREAMING at you standing for Yovanna too. You love MESS.  :plzstop: :plzstop:
omg  :plzstop: just saw this

Yesss at the Vanna support system in this bitch. Sis is here for kii's martini's and mess only :kii:  :cheerup:

M-Rocka

Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 11:02:28 PM

Your example is not a one to one relationship to the confrontation between pimple face and Nene. No matter why Nene left (no one truly knows) the fact is that she left...not inserted herself into the confrontation between pimple face and Marlo.
She left and STILL made that their little tiff all about her.

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 11:09:44 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 11:02:28 PM

She left and STILL made that their little tiff all about her.

You are having a challenging time to comprehend my point.

You right, I'm wrong.

Vonc2002

I'm sorry but I don't see how anyone could go up for Kenya. This bitch is so dumb and disgusting 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 09:56:31 PM
These women act like they never blurted shit out at the most inconvenient times, Let's not forget Kandi last season bringing up the Dennis fiasco. Kenya was definitely in the wrong, but Kandi shouldn't have texted her like Girl where you at? I think Mike is about to pop the question! Lolz
Are u fckn serious :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not blurted shit out at the most inconvenient times like it was some kinda mistake.  I swear y'all be sounding goofy as hell :plzstop:

Good Morning Gorgeous

December 22, 2019, 11:26:02 PM #209 Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:27:26 PM by mylogistics
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 22, 2019, 11:22:18 PM
Not blurted shit out at the most inconvenient times like it was some kinda mistake.  I swear y'all be sounding goofy as hell :plzstop:

Pimple face knew what she was doing. She even lied to Mark saying she had a feeling knowing all along that Kandi told you BEFORE your  arrival. GTFOH