Cowboy Nine

but fuck Cynthia tbh.

Glad Kenya tipped her off.

:woohoo:

Drogon

Vonc2002

Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 11:26:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 22, 2019, 11:22:18 PM
Not blurted shit out at the most inconvenient times like it was some kinda mistake.  I swear y'all be sounding goofy as hell :plzstop:

Pimple face knew what she was doing. She even lied to Mark saying she had a feeling knowing all along that Kandi told you BEFORE your  arrival. GTFOH
I'm literally there right now and was like :blink:
She's disgusting and this man hates her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 11:26:02 PM
Not blurted shit out at the most inconvenient times like it was some kinda mistake.  I swear y'all be sounding goofy as hell :plzstop:

Pimple face knew what she was doing. She even lied to Mark saying she had a feeling knowing all along that Kandi told you BEFORE your  arrival. GTFOH

She's so fucking wack.

Scott.

Kenya was dead ass wrong. Kandi wanted to beat her ass

M-Rocka

Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 11:16:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 11:09:44 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 11:02:28 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 10:58:51 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 22, 2019, 10:55:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 10:52:58 PM

Nene: Kenya you shut the fuck up bitch!  :fuming:

Kenya: You shut the fuck up bitch and you better get your hand outta my face!  :fuming:

Kenya really should have shut the fuck up. From the clip it did not seem that the conversation between Nene and Cyn had absolutely nothing to do with pimple face.
Kinda like how Nene stormed out of Marlo's event because the attention wasn't on her. That moment between Marlo & Kenya had nothing to do with that ape.

Your example is not a one to one relationship to the confrontation between pimple face and Nene. No matter why Nene left (no one truly knows) the fact is that she left...not inserted herself into the confrontation between pimple face and Marlo.
She left and STILL made that their little tiff all about her.

You are having a challenging time to comprehend my point.

You right, I'm wrong.
nnnnnnnn

Okay, you can continue justifying that beast's actions.  :dead:

M-Rocka

But was it a mistake for Kandi to continue bringing up Dennis last season around the group when Todd told her to stay out of it? :dead:

MelMel

Quote from: Scott. on December 23, 2019, 12:15:45 AM
and she should have because why couldn't she just let it be a surprise?  :uhh:

stupid bitch

but damn Mike is fine  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Drogon

Drogon

Quote from: MelMel on December 23, 2019, 01:05:01 AM
Quote from: Scott. on December 23, 2019, 12:15:45 AM
and she should have because why couldn't she just let it be a surprise?  :uhh:

stupid bitch

but damn Mike is fine  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

King is sexy asf
:wellheythere:

Cowgirl

Y'all act like Cynthia had no idea that Mike was going to propose. I'm sure Kenya and others have said this numerous times whenever they all gathered. :dead:

fedswatchin

December 23, 2019, 05:45:52 AM #223 Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 05:46:45 AM by First Class
Eva stay randomly poppin up with a thrifty outfit, bald scalp and a new baby :dead: I thought she was fabulous. Im tired of her showing up to events lookin like she showed up to somebody's soup kitchen to crank out a meal

M-Rocka

Quote from: First Class on December 23, 2019, 05:45:52 AM
Eva stay randomly poppin up with a thrifty outfit, bald scalp and a new baby :dead: I thought she was fabulous. Im tired of her showing up to events lookin like she showed up to somebody's soup kitchen to crank out a meal
Not too much on this backpedaling, financially suffered queen