Rhoa getting back to the mess. Nene gets into it with the crew on next episode

Started by 🦚, November 27, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2019, 09:56:31 PM
These women act like they never blurted shit out at the most inconvenient times, Let's not forget Kandi last season bringing up the Dennis fiasco. Kenya was definitely in the wrong, but Kandi shouldn't have texted her like Girl where you at? I think Mike is about to pop the question! Lolz

s

:uhh:

Kenya walked in and ran up to Cynthia talking about "I have to tell you something". She didn't blurt shit out. It was a deliberate, messy, jealousy filled decision to mention that. The way she had that goofy ass smile on her face while Kandi was asking her why the fck she mentioned it. She's disgusting

Plastic.

December 23, 2019, 08:21:39 AM #229 Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 08:22:01 AM by Plastic
Yea I get second hand embarrassment every time they're on screen together

Get out of this loveless marriage queen

Take ur gorgeous ass baby and run

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic on December 23, 2019, 08:21:39 AM
Yea I get second hand embarrassment every time they're on screen together

Get out of this loveless marriage queen

Take ur gorgeous ass baby and run

Plastic.

I just can't get w/ Todd and Kandi's funny looking asses

I love how smart Kandi is when it comes to her coin tho

M-Rocka

Todd is going to drain Kandi's bank account. I don't see this Mexican restaurant and this breakfast bar doing great. But hey, if that's his vision, then so be it. :plzstop:

Navyman

I just seen the clip of Kenya and Marc and it made me soooo uncomfortable! He is so fine but goodness that attitude is a major turn off. I do not like that man. He gives off mean girl vibes. Idk something's off and she needs to catch a clue... :uhh:

M-Rocka

fffffffffffff :dead:

Why did Porsha storm off during Cynth's moment with the cheese, crackers, and card? 

M-Rocka

Plastic.

HUGO

Quote from: Navyman on December 23, 2019, 11:34:26 AM
I just seen the clip of Kenya and Marc and it made me soooo uncomfortable! He is so fine but goodness that attitude is a major turn off. I do not like that man. He gives off mean girl vibes. Idk something's off and she needs to catch a clue... :uhh:

Something is really off. I couldn't do it
:dead: