Rhoa getting back to the mess. Nene gets into it with the crew on next episode

Started by 🦚, November 27, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Y'all are only highlighting this one moment because it's Kenya. Cynth still was surprised and got her happy ending. Y'all just don't like the bitch. :dead:

Cowgirl

Right. The fuck? Cynthia felt like she was gonna get proposed to any time Mike brought her out but surprise ruined!

Navyman

Quote from: Hugo on December 23, 2019, 11:44:56 AM
Quote from: Navyman on December 23, 2019, 11:34:26 AM
I just seen the clip of Kenya and Marc and it made me soooo uncomfortable! He is so fine but goodness that attitude is a major turn off. I do not like that man. He gives off mean girl vibes. Idk something's off and she needs to catch a clue... :uhh:

Something is really off. I couldn't do it
:dead:

No wonder he didn't  want to be on T.V., exposing him for the nasty person he is.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Navyman on December 23, 2019, 11:50:20 AM
Quote from: Hugo on December 23, 2019, 11:44:56 AM
Quote from: Navyman on December 23, 2019, 11:34:26 AM
I just seen the clip of Kenya and Marc and it made me soooo uncomfortable! He is so fine but goodness that attitude is a major turn off. I do not like that man. He gives off mean girl vibes. Idk something's off and she needs to catch a clue... :uhh:

Something is really off. I couldn't do it
:dead:

No wonder he didn't  want to be on T.V., exposing him for the nasty person he is.
:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Something tells me a lot of it is editing and Kweenya is playing it up some for tv a bit too tho..

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 23, 2019, 11:50:12 AM
Right. The fuck? Cynthia felt like she was gonna get proposed to any time Mike brought her out but surprise ruined!
!!!!!!

I would understand if Kenya just walked in there like Girl! Tonight's the night! Mike's gonna pop the question! Lolz!

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 23, 2019, 11:48:23 AM
Y'all are only highlighting this one moment because it's Kenya. Cynth still was surprised and got her happy ending. Y'all just don't like the bitch. :dead:

not at all. She was trash as fuck for telling cynthia that. You're only ignoring it because you're a stan. Anyone with a brain could see that was trifling

Plastic.

Can't wait for one of the girls to come forward and let the world know how they were busting his yellow pound cakes open

THAT'S why he didn't wana be on tv

best selling female rapper of all time

Zankou.

and at dinner Cynthia literally said her mind wasn't even on a proposal until Kenya's ass brought it up

Cowgirl

Quote from: QuadDraggedHer. on December 23, 2019, 11:53:13 AM
and at dinner Cynthia literally said her mind wasn't even on a proposal until Kenya's ass brought it up
You really think Cynthia's thirsty ass wasn't thinking about a proposal? Ok birl.

MelMel

M-Rocka

Quote from: QuadDraggedHer. on December 23, 2019, 11:53:13 AM
f

You honestly think Cynth wasn't thinking about that? Just like how she had to pretend she didn't know Kenya was coming to her event to appease that Ape.

This season so far has been her rushing to get engaged.

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 23, 2019, 11:52:30 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 23, 2019, 11:50:12 AM
!!!!!!

I would understand if Kenya just walked in there like Girl! Tonight's the night! Mike's gonna pop the question! Lolz!

:dead: :dead: :dead:

that's almost exactly what happened lol. Did you watch the episode?