Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 26, 2020, 01:18:05 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 25, 2020, 09:17:57 PM
Hopefully we'll have the single by September & the album in December.

U referring to this year or next?

:kii:

Kipppp! Stop scaring me yo. The way u went from being overly excited about the era to just being the fuck over it.

b7

Quote from: heir. on March 25, 2020, 09:38:33 PM
not yall in here proposing a 48 business hour rule mess

sfsfsfsfsfssfsf

im just glad she let the gorls know what's WHAT before 11:59PM on Thursday.
anything after that woulda been just a mess.
:plzstop:

I was buckling my damn seat belt for that. That would've been ...  whew

hewritez

Gilgamesh.

March 26, 2020, 05:00:54 AM #1054 Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 05:01:34 AM by Gilgamesh.
I want this single to have the best treatment possible so I understand postponing, not to mention the health risk ( not that there's anywhere to do promo rn anyway). 

However, it shouldn't have taken until three days before to cancel. Like c'mon man, she took the release date out her bio a week and half ago so clearly the date was on jeopardy back then.

Also, the fact that she closed the comments is an indication that she's about to go into hiding again. Unfortunately Bran isn't like the new girls in that so she's proactive on social media so we're not about to get a a Brandy IG live concert or an EP of unreleased songs. there's no consolation here, no single, no album until further notice.

Gilgamesh.

Then she gives y'all the Mother Earth act, sings ACapella and y'all eat it the fuck up. Like we've been here HOW many times guys? 

Camo

Y'all really believe y'all own this women...lol ... she's reached a level that most won't. Yes she could've had more success and followers but  :letsmessfag:

Y'all say y'all done with her every week and come back to drag her and be mad. Knowing she sees it. If anything these bsource draggings don't help her confidence. Y'all and everyone else have put too much pressure on her. "Kween saw the lashing  :kii::kii:"  yet y'all still waiting. Y'all lowkey deserve this wait.

🦚

I don't see anything wring with the complaining.

Brandy has a massive vault of unreleased music ... she could've pulled 1 of the messes she had no plans of using snd give a here while you wait mess.  :cheerup:

The only good element to all of this is that she is planning to actually work this babymama song once it does come out  :ATLcameo:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Camo on March 26, 2020, 06:21:19 AM
Y'all really believe y'all own this women...lol ... she's reached a level that most won't. Yes she could've had more success and followers but  :letsmessfag:

Y'all say y'all done with her every week and come back to drag her and be mad. Knowing she sees it. If anything these bsource draggings don't help her confidence. Y'all and everyone else have put too much pressure on her. "Kween saw the lashing  :kii::kii:"  yet y'all still waiting. Y'all lowkey deserve this wait.

TBH in this instance it's not much Brandy's fault as it is another a long list of dissapointments and broken promises. And all of this would have been avoided if she just stuck to her guns and released BM last year.

GYNandTONIC

March 26, 2020, 06:55:39 AM #1060 Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 06:56:36 AM by GYNandTONIC
The whole "put our unreleased music to hold us" is prob one of the dumbest decisions Bran could make especially w/ the fan base she has.

I could very well see folks falling in love w/ the unreleased shit, then start to complain how the unofficial music is better than the official single. Why give your audience something that they could use to compare and contrast the official song.

She gave a 3 day notice that was clear and unfiltered. Nobody should have to do insta live concerts and open unreleased vaults for something that's out of their control. If you're over Bran and don't like her in spite of her obviously being finished with her body of work, then you don't deserve no extra's. She doesn't owe you that. Why exhaust your time, effort, and resources to satisfy people that claim they are over you and are gonna find fault no matter what you do.

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2020, 05:04:17 AM
Then she gives y'all the Mother Earth act, sings ACapella and y'all eat it the fuck up. Like we've been here HOW many times guys?

ffffff on second fucking thought... you're right!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Yep ive spoken to this
There will always be an obstacle pushing the desired result away because of the energetic resistance

so knowing that Im so not surprised in the least

Devine timing

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Moon

off topic, but when was the last time she publicly addressed anything to do the the Afrodisiac alberm ? i feel like she ignores this record to death smh

Young

:plzstop: :plzstop: