Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Hollywood is shifting

More movies are being released digitally

These are the times for innovation

This could have been a moment to shake the table a bit

Camo

Quote from: afromoondiac on March 26, 2020, 07:32:25 AM
off topic, but when was the last time she publicly addressed anything to do the the Afrodisiac alberm ? i feel like she ignores this record to death smh
At least she performs some of the songs. You remember Human?  :kii: :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: heir. on March 26, 2020, 07:05:51 AM
Guys there's a whole fucking global pandemic.

Have we not seen other artists pushing their mess back?

Let's not make this out to be an instance where GHan just sees an opportunity to delay her mess. Do some of you honestly think she's happy or even content with delaying a tea that she was clearly working on and ready to push out?

There's literally no reason to be fuming at her right now about this. We're in the middle of a serious outbreak. And I cant' even confidently say "the middle" because we haven't hit the CURVE yet.

We saw her shooting a VIDEO, we heard the song, she had and announced a date.  She was ready!
!!

She was definitely ready and unfortunately this virus came in and affected that. Hell my sister was in the midst of planning a wedding and it's looking more likely that she will have to push it back.

Camo

Quote from: chokeme on March 26, 2020, 07:39:15 AM
Hollywood is shifting

The whole WORLD is falling apart right now... I can assure everyone isn't waiting at home for music releases like some are :dead: it's not gonna heal the world. It's not that kinda situation.

CHOKE

Quote from: Camo on March 26, 2020, 07:44:18 AM
Hollywood is shifting

The whole WORLD is falling apart right now... I can assure everyone isn't waiting at home for music releases like some are :dead: it's not gonna heal the world. It's not that kinda situation.

Most people are sitting at home watching The Invisible Man and the other movies that just got released

It's serious outside but most are bored inside

Could have been a moment, that's all I'm sayin

Camo

Quote from: chokeme on March 26, 2020, 07:49:17 AM
Quote from: Camo on March 26, 2020, 07:44:18 AM
Hollywood is shifting

Most people are sitting at home watching The Invisible Man and the other movies that just got released

It's serious outside but most are bored inside

Could have been a moment, that's all I'm sayin
Yeah I understand but It also could've been a disaster and another opportunity for everyone to blame it on the lack of promotion. Everyone is just heartbroken right now. We got a official date and it still didn't happen. It's a good decision to wait but that's just my opinion.

BigDawg

This virus is so unpredictable, I wouldn't want her compromising herself and others just to promote a single/album that could just be pushed back a few months.

RAY7

4ever_A.jamal

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 26, 2020, 06:55:39 AM
The whole "put our unreleased music to hold us" is prob one of the dumbest decisions Bran could make especially w/ the fan base she has.

I could very well see folks falling in love w/ the unreleased shit, then start to complain how the unofficial music is better than the official single. Why give your audience something that they could use to compare and contrast the official song.

She gave a 3 day notice that was clear and unfiltered. Nobody should have to do insta live concerts and open unreleased vaults for something that's out of their control. If you're over Bran and don't like her in spite of her obviously being finished with her body of work, then you don't deserve no extra's. She doesn't owe you that. Why exhaust your time, effort, and resources to satisfy people that claim they are over you and are gonna find fault no matter what you do.

No offense but many (including myself) already feel like some of her unreleased mess is better than what makes the album. Doesn't make me appreciate the official material any less. It's all still BRANDY at the end of the day.  So...still want something unreleased to hold me over. Thanks!

'ology

Quote from: Young on March 26, 2020, 12:25:51 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 26, 2020, 12:22:41 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 26, 2020, 12:15:36 AM
She should have waaaaayyy more followers
posting random pictures of your eye or some blurry pictures you found on google? :dead: :dead:

C
C
C

Cc
C
Vmv
Bnvngnggngngngn
Zzzzzx
Zz
D
D
D
Ddxzzzzzzzzzzxzx
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: heir. on March 26, 2020, 07:08:35 AM
Ya'll making the stan jump the fuck outta me in here.
sdfsddfsdffdsddfsfddfsdfsdfsfd

bout to morph into one of those "4ever" gorls in a few milliseconds.
only thing is they don't likes tah fight. I do tho :disgusted:
Z
Plea

'ology