RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Zankou. on April 15, 2024, 08:19:15 PMWe don't like Robyn so we drag her husband. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that

Chris seems to love and care about his wife which is something I've never seen from Juan.

He's very unattractive though. Xoxo
!!!!!! You gotta pick ONE struggle. Juan picked them ALL.

:udontlookok:

NEW MOON

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 07:04:19 PM
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 15, 2024, 06:47:37 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 06:16:10 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 15, 2024, 05:58:41 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 05:35:27 PMI don't buy Candace left on her own. Maybe it was some mutual decision by her and the network. Most housewives coast when they're pregnant, who wouldn't take that free check? She needs the money with another mouth to feed so it's not adding up.

And she was all I'm not letting Gizelle "run me off" What was the change of heart?

Isn't Chris unemployed too?

n

Robert got fired hon
There's no "N's" about it. Y'all attacking her black husband for being unemployed but haven't said shit about drunk white TikTok chef. Keep it fair that's all.

chris gets lashed all the time

:omf:
Not by y'all. Y'all give Juan more heat. Y'all love that white loser tho.

Didn't you question me a few pages back about bringing race/color into things?

But now you're drawing a line in the sand?  :diddraispoot:

Kalifornia.

Robyn's aggressive dyke ass. Mind you, this is the same bitch that called Wendy antagonistic.

Ashley needed her ass beat. I'm being reminded of just how messy she was.

ophmani

Quote from: Zankou. on April 15, 2024, 08:19:15 PMWe don't like Robyn so we drag her husband. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that

Chris seems to love and care about his wife which is something I've never seen from Juan.

He's very unattractive though. Xoxo

bvcccvvc x
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: NEW MOON on April 15, 2024, 11:56:52 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 05:35:27 PMI don't buy Candace left on her own. Maybe it was some mutual decision by her and the network. Most housewives coast when they're pregnant, who wouldn't take that free check? She needs the money with another mouth to feed so it's not adding up.

And she was all I'm not letting Gizelle "run me off" What was the change of heart?

n

Robert got fired hon
There's no "N's" about it. Y'all attacking her black husband for being unemployed but haven't said shit about drunk white TikTok chef. Keep it fair that's all.

Yeah, I did and I normally stay away from racial discussions but I couldn't help myself today. I spent most of the day reading and listening to a lot of Robyn haters to just understand their viewpoints and hear them out.

But there was a recurring comment about Juan's employment that just kept being thrown out there and it didn't sit right with me. Juan has worked every year until now only because of that scandal not because he didn't want to work etc.

If the tables were turned and Juan was the only black husband on a white show and barely had a job or had a drink in his hand in almost every scene he would be called all kinds of scum.

The sad part about this all these comments were coming from the majority of black people. All because they don't like Robyn?  The hate is SUPER deep...
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

NEW MOON

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 16, 2024, 04:14:29 AM

n

Robert got fired hon

Yeah, I did and I normally stay away from racial discussions but I couldn't help myself today. I spent most of the day reading and listening to a lot of Robyn haters to just understand their viewpoints and hear them out.

But there was a recurring comment about Juan's employment that just kept being thrown out there and it didn't sit right with me. Juan has worked every year until now only because of that scandal not because he didn't want to work etc.

If the tables were turned and Juan was the only black husband on a white show and barely had a job or had a drink in his hand in almost every scene he would be called all kinds of scum.

The sad part about this all these comments were coming from the majority of black people. All because they don't like Robyn?  The hate is SUPER deep...

I hear you

But I think people are mentioning that because of the lack of emotional support he shows his wife and how rude and lazy he is regarding his relationship in addition to being unemployed

It's more so his audacity to be so nasty while on thin ice.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 12:21:05 PMCongrats! And it's not lost on me that practically everyone who talked about her quitting the show mentioned her being pregnant lol. But it's Robyn who's in cahoots with bloggers.
And I still stand by this.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 16, 2024, 04:41:41 AM #9892 Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 04:50:19 AM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Quote from: NEW MOON on April 16, 2024, 04:17:57 AM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 16, 2024, 04:14:29 AM

n

Robert got fired hon

I hear you

But I think people are mentioning that because of the lack of emotional support, he shows his wife and how rude and lazy he is regarding his relationship in addition to being unemployed

It's more so his audacity to be so nasty while on thin ice.
But why can't they ever show her any sympathy? Juan does suck as a husband but she knows that already which is why she divorced him the first time.

My heart truly goes out to her because I know she's struggled mentally. I don't think people realize the pressure that was on her about "remarrying" him. Her parents who are still married want them together, and the network wants a wedding for them, cast members, and viewers constantly making jokes about it and making her feel less interesting without him so he's still around.

I wonder have her dictators thought that maybe Juan wanted her fired and resent the fact she's the breadwinner.

Drew and Ralph are in a similar situation but I think people show Drew more love though.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

STUNNA GOD

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

This full interview was interesting. Not sure how I feel about her speaking about Robyn's experience with colorism though. That's not her place to begin with.

I still hope she gets another season. But I'm Wendy might be the one the choose.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

IF they did let Candiace go, then it just proves what she & Monique have been saying about them protecting Gizelle.

Cowgirl

If Candiace was let go then I want the entire network shut down and I'm so fr.