Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Ugh. I think an intimate moment of her singing ADC (like she does on tour these days) would've been so iconic. That song has become a crowd favorite.

BranLover

They sang that whole damn song with her  :stressed:

Heated🔥

brocka4life

ADC is either one of her favorites or the most comfortable for her to sing. That's like her go to record.

I hope she one days just does some kind of stripped down set with a band, background singers, and no prerecorded vocals or backing tracks.

Monika

Quote from: brocka4life on November 30, 2016, 10:44:18 PM
ADC is either one of her favorites or the most comfortable for her to sing. That's like her go to record.

I hope she one days just does some kind of stripped down set with a band, background singers, and no prerecorded vocals or backing tracks.

I want her to add "like This" to her set list. She would fuckin' kill it! I can just hear her hittin' those deep ass husky runs. This bitch!  :stressed:
Yahudah

RAY7

November 30, 2016, 10:52:15 PM #922 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:52:35 PM by AYR
I think ADC is her go to
because of the time she sang it before Human era a capella at a hair show
when her backing track went out, and she was nervous. Since then she has yet to let that song go
its in EVERY setlist

Monika

November 30, 2016, 10:53:33 PM #923 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:54:38 PM by Monika
The way she slaughtered TAOL! I was in awe. Brandy is really a vocal beast!
Yahudah

Rxxf

BRANDY

Harlem

brocka4life

Quote from: AYR on November 30, 2016, 10:52:15 PM
I think ADC is her go to
because of the time she sang it before Human era a capella at a hair show
when her backing track went out, and she was nervous. Since then she has yet to let that song go
its in EVERY setlist

Yeah, I remember that moment. It was so awkward, then she came back out and slaughtered ADC. Video of her performances does her no justice, it's something about her voice live that just sends chills.

Harlem

The day Brandy performs "Nothing" Ima fuckin lose it, she needs to dead that Nippy set to give me that and I Tried
:stressed:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Harlem on November 30, 2016, 11:36:38 PM
The day Brandy performs "Nothing" Ima fuckin lose it, she needs to dead that Nippy set to give me that and I Tried
:stressed:

"I Tried" is at the top pf my wish list. That damn orchestration LIVE and the changes she'd make melodically  :gorlonfire:

I would probably pass out

Winter Santiaga

Quote from: TAE! on November 30, 2016, 10:39:12 PM
They sang that whole damn song with her  :stressed:

Someone shouted "hallelujah" at 3:22 mark.

I'm still on a high from that night  :wub: