Drake Passes Diddy, Eminem & Ludacris for Most Hot 100 No. 1s Among Rappers

Started by Lazarus, July 16, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

With Drake tallying his sixth No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (dated July 21), as "In My Feelings" leaps 6-1 in its second charting frame, the 6 God makes hip-hop history befitting his nickname.

With his sixth leader, Drake passes Diddy, Eminem and Ludacris for the most No. 1s in the Hot 100's history among rappers.

Meanwhile, Drake has doubled his career total of Hot 100 No. 1s in 2018, with each of his three leaders this year from his new album, Scorpion: "Feelings," "Nice for What" and "God's Plan."

Here's a look at all six of Drake's Hot 100 No. 1s:

Title, Peak Date, Weeks at No. 1
"What's My Name?" (Rihanna feat. Drake), Nov. 20, 2010, one week at No. 1
"Work" (Rihanna feat. Drake), March 5, 2016, nine weeks
"One Dance," feat. WizKid & Kyla, May 21, 2016, 10 weeks
"God's Plan," Feb. 3, 2018, 11 weeks
"Nice for What," April 21, 2018, eight weeks
"In My Feelings," July 21, 2018, one week (to date)

Fueled by viral buzz from the "In My Feelings" challenge, "Feelings" concurrently jumps to the top of the Streaming Songs chart, rising 2-1 with 71.7 million U.S. streams (up 58 percent) in the week ending July 12, according to Nielsen Music. It also blasts 9-1 on Digital Song Sales with 89,000 downloads sold (up 337 percent) in the same tracking week.

On Radio Songs, the track debuts at No. 29 (the week's highest arrival), with 36.5 million audience impressions (up 239 percent) in the week ending July 15.

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

This is legendary.

And just think he has a whole 'nother album ready to go, with more potential #1's.

:ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nine on July 16, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
This is legendary.

And just think he has a whole 'nother album ready to go, with more potential #1's.

:ohwow:
:letsmessfag:

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Cardi's mess is authentic and she isn't being forced in your face all over streaming services like Flake.     

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Andrais. on July 16, 2018, 07:08:18 PM
Cardi's mess is authentic and she isn't being forced in your face all over streaming services like Flake.     

People could easily not play his mess  :uhh: :plzstop:

LOONA.