This is a skit, right?

Started by Aalonso., Today at 09:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makeme

Transwoman (mtf) or Transman (ftm)?

:shannonsmissing:

and they could've at least shaved that chest.. so the baby could be comfortable
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

andre 3000

Rbfnbfbfbnfnnfnfnfnnccncncncncnncncncnxnnxnxnxnxn

ophababes.

Quote from: makeme on Today at 09:57:21 AMand they could've at least shaved that chest.. so the baby could be comfortable

vvvbbbbvvbbbbbbbbnbv b nbvvfghhg

ophababes.

Today at 10:21:28 AM #4 Last Edit: Today at 11:00:08 AM by ophababes.
vcfggcvvv surrogacy is FINE. faggots laying in a hospital bed and pretending they just gave birth is what's disgusting here

makeme

Well, I wouldn't say disgusting..people try different things in the delivery room all the time. Life is what you make it. I think it was more for the baby anyway and what wouldn't any one of us do for our kids? I mean
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

makeme

Cowboy Nine

Today at 11:13:04 AM #8 Last Edit: Today at 11:13:14 AM by Cowboy Nine
SKLFDMKMKAFKMklmdkasddaas

the irony of the fag who was claiming he was transracial a few years ago, posting this mess.

I guess he's doing the right-wing grift too

:unsure:

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

The bby squinting up at it :plzstop:

Kalifornia.