rhoa discussion 1/12

Started by ophmani, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awaken.

Quote from: Trey on January 12, 2020, 10:49:15 PM
The way Tanya was DROOLING at the mouth to spill this Kenya tea, in next week's preview. This goofy bitch loves MESS.

JDNDNNDNCNDNXNXNXNXNXNDNDNNXNCNXD

X
S
D
S
DCBXX

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X

I feel like this girl probably has tea on all of them and just waiting for the moment to pull the trigger.

NDNDNDNDNDNDNDNSNNDNSNDN

The tea is Kenya's had a wig in a box

Cowgirl

nxcnxcxxxxccc

I do like Tanya tho.

fedswatchin

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 12, 2020, 10:48:52 PM
Quote from: CoochieKing on January 12, 2020, 10:46:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 12, 2020, 10:42:25 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 12, 2020, 10:33:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 12, 2020, 10:28:54 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 12, 2020, 10:26:51 PM
Kenya corny ass reads ain't picking nobody apart :dead: what dimension do the faggs on this board post in
Her corny ass reads picked Nene apart, that's why she stampeded like a wild boar down that hallway.
Kenya grabbed onto Eva, who she doesn't even like, to have protection from gettin smacked up by Queen Ne'

She already got dragged to the ground by her "bestie" Porsha. Ain't nobody scared of ha weak ass :kii:
And she's scared of Nene? Gorl please.  :kii:

Nene was all happy as shit Oof! Porsha saved meh! Big sis little sis again! knowing she has no friends. Yovodka is suspended from the show so she needs to get back in Porsha's good graces again.That's why she's working overtime to get this sistahood! from women she claimed to be only be her coworkers.

Don't waste your time trying to convince a Ci stan. They still think Ci is a top girl.
Right, exactly. :dead:
hun

Let's keep it about the Housewives. K? Lol

STUNNA GOD

JDJJDJCJJSJDMMSSNSMDMSMMDMSMDMMSMDMSMSMMSMDMSMD
S
D
S
D
S
D

S
D
S
D
S

D
S
D

The way she had the tea WRAPPED up in a gift bag!! Y'all I am CRYING!!

JDJSNNDMSMDMMDFMDMDMMDMDMDMDMSMDMDMFMMDD
SS

S
S
S
D
S

D
S
D
S

fedswatchin

This theead will go for pages

fedswatchin

Quote from: awaken. on January 12, 2020, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 12, 2020, 10:41:08 PM
Quote from: awaken. on January 12, 2020, 10:33:40 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 12, 2020, 10:26:51 PM
Kenya corny ass reads ain't picking nobody apart :dead: what dimension do the faggs on this board post in

She doesn't even have to read NeNe to send that beast into a manic rage. NeNe has no self control and Kenya get's under her skin effortlessly.
Nene adds more to the show

All Kenya brings is corny, half-baked nonsense

She looked stupid walking into Marlo's event. She got dragged by Nene tonight. Twitter is lightin ha UP

Ken' a whole punching bag :plzstop:

NeNe certainly doesn't bring the beauty or glam.

What exactly does NeNe do? Her and that contorted face have been boring for three seasons now.
This entire season build-up and messy episode for tonight was brought on by Nene

None of the drama that y'all are exalting corny ass Cynthia, dumb ass Porsha and fake ass Kenya for responding to would have happened without Nene

Get it? :dead:

reekz

So did Tenya found out about her man flirting with the lemonade stand girl before the box wig gift?

fedswatchin

January 12, 2020, 10:58:56 PM #82 Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:59:07 PM by First Class
Quote from: CoochieKing on January 12, 2020, 10:57:08 PM
So did Tenya found out about her
n

Just stop posting altogether you medically mentally handicapped baboon

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

fedswatchin

*thread

Thanks for keeping a bird's eye view on my posts tho

Will Kelly's alb come out before Life Twirls On does?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 12, 2020, 10:57:08 PM
So did Tenya found out about her man flirting with the lemonade stand girl before the box wig gift?
I think so. It seems like she sensed Kenya's insinuations were directed at her, so she came prepared at the next meetup with the gift bag. Such a great hostess.

:sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on January 12, 2020, 10:49:15 PM
The way Tanya was DROOLING at the mouth to spill this Kenya tea, in next week's preview. This goofy bitch loves MESS.

JDNDNNDNCNDNXNXNXNXNXNDNDNNXNCNXD

X
S
D
S
DCBXX

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X

I feel like this girl probably has tea on all of them and just waiting for the moment to pull the trigger.

NDNDNDNDNDNDNDNSNNDNSNDN
nnnnnnnn I love you! :dead:

If it's true that all she's pulling out is a wig, I'm going to be mad. Like this bitch is so goofy and weird. :dead:

You said that last season with her spilling that tea to Eva.

reekz

Navyman

Quote from: awaken. on January 12, 2020, 10:00:07 PM
"I may need to ask considering the state of my own marriage"

:dead:

Atleast she owns her messiness. She knows what she's doing. And it's great TV.
I actually think she played it perfectly by not mentioning who it was directly and just threw it out there. It's cool it wasn't Kenya the one to shatter that poor girls world and the way she views her man, let her find out because she will.

And she asked if they would want to know.