Brandy performs tonight but ... pregnant ??? One random fan thinks so!

Started by Young, May 19, 2017, 10:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 12:21:40 AM
4everbrandy @sirthebaptist I love you, my heart, my nicca, my music, my baby💡

:stressed:

Is this real

BigDawg

Brandy is so free y'all. I got a better understanding of her tonight.  She said that she doesn't want fame, that she is about Love, God, and Light. She is sooo excited about this new music. To hear her talk about it in person...it is truly coming. Her bond with Whitney is forever. The woman is just a fucking vessel.

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 12:25:39 AM
Nnnnn

Skinny self
:plzstop:

Everybody started leaving, because she had us trying to do these runs on Wildest Dreams, she was like "Thank Y'all so much" So we started heading to the door and this hephor stomped back out and did Beggin' and everybody rushed the stage. :dead:

Rxxf

Quote from: BigDawg on May 20, 2017, 12:29:30 AM
Nnnnn

Skinny self

Everybody started leaving, because she had us trying to do these runs on Wildest Dreams, she was like "Thank Y'all so much" So we started heading to the door and this hephor stomped back out and did Beggin' and everybody rushed the stage. :dead:

BRANDY

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on May 20, 2017, 12:27:27 AM
Brandy is so free y'all. I got a better understanding of her tonight.  She said that she doesn't want fame, that she is about Love, God, and Light. She is sooo excited about this new music. To hear her talk about it in person...it is truly coming. Her bond with Whitney is forever. The woman is just a fucking vessel.
ommmm she really talked about the music huh?

I'm so hype. That's all I want

b7

Nnnnn

Skinny self

cncncnvn bitch!

BigDawg

Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 12:32:33 AM
Nnnnn

Skinny self

:dead:

I was dragging my sister by the arm back to the stage

Djdnjenjwjs

Rxxf

BRANDY

BigDawg

Quote from: eufaula. on May 20, 2017, 12:31:09 AM
is she pregnant
Siri says it's inconclusive bvy

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 12:33:53 AM
Nnnnn

Skinny self

cncncnvn bitch!
Her voice is just

I can tell she got annoyed at one point because they played Necessary too soon but she jumped in like it was nothing

Rxxf

BRANDY

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 12:33:30 AM
ommmm she really talked about the music huh?

I'm so hype. That's all I want
She did. She is super excited about it. She said one song that will be on the album is to hard to sing live. She did a whistle note and everyone went crazy, and she was like everyone will have to watch for that whistle on the song.

BigDawg

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Palladium on May 20, 2017, 12:25:11 AM
Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 12:21:40 AM
4everbrandy @sirthebaptist I love you, my heart, my nicca, my music, my baby💡

Lmaooooooo this horl betta Nawr be no damn pregnant

On another note

I love how she keeps charc in fumes by performing afrodisiac

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different