Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Young

RAY7

I've been waiting on him to do this for a long time
I love his explained series on all the legends

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Starting at 28:25 ish, that is so interesting. When we say her "style of singing" influenced future generations, I dont think we think about in THAT context but wow

RAY7

This was not bad. He kinda mainly focused on her younger voice, but he really went in detail on the music theory of everything and I love that
He could've went in more detail on how her tone changes and just more about her adult voice that's my only issue

Teddy3891

Urgh he does so good. I'm so watching all of this. His Whitney analysis was so good too.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Wow, this is interesting.  Thanks for posting.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Sovereign.

This was fantastic! Queen is truly one of one.

Sovereign.

May 06, 2024, 06:39:27 PM #11 Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 06:40:15 PM by Sovereign.
I love that he mentions that a partof her vocal preservation is due to the fact that she's always has this youthful quality to her voice from the beginning and that's helped her sustain well into her 40's and so many artists reference it and want to achieve it. It's so pleasant to listen to.

Young

Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 06, 2024, 04:42:44 PMStarting at 28:25 ish, that is so interesting. When we say her "style of singing" influenced future generations, I dont think we think about in THAT context but wow

!!!

Young

This was so good :flamebroiled:

She really isn't like these other girls.
Iconic self.
She really has pushed her voice into so many different spaces and sounds throughout the years. It's crazy :stressed:

& I wasn't expecting the Monica bit
Really makes me appreciate their contrast

NEW MOON

"Quiet is Beauty"

Brandy is one of the very few lyric singers who are actually skilled, have range and can be considered vocalist. This is what makes her great.